• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,471,361

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judasviking

I think if Mustafi and Kosc both manage to get sold soon then we might go for Ruben Dias. Structure of the deal would likely be similar to that of our deal for Pepe.

Jorge Mendes again pls.

@say yes Oh damn at that price I'd snap him up! But yeah Leicester hold an interest if Maguire goes and were supposedly quoted £45M.

If that is happening im speechless man..

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If we cant afford to get a top defender then I wont mind signing Rugani on loan, getting Tierney done and then sorting out CB and CM next season.
I just dont want us to sign another Mustafi and then try and sell him for the next 3 years.

Reckon a loan would be the final option for the club. They clearly want to shift Mustafi, Kosc, Bielik and sign a proper CB. Really not much time left but I'm confident.

Bielik - £6M
Mustafi - £20M
Kosc - £4M
Elneny - £8M

Doable.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I think if Dunk moves to Leicester city, then maybe Brighton knock Arsenal's door with an offer for Chambers ...

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Gentlemen.. what a window. It’s so comforting knowing so many fellow gooners worldwide are finally having simultaneous erections!!!

Surely top 4 is written in the stars this season, am I right?
Imagine the banter if we still finish 5/6? :(

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Gentlemen.. what a window. It’s so comforting knowing so many fellow gooners worldwide are finally having simultaneous erections!!!

Surely top 4 is written in the stars this season, am I right?
Imagine the banter if we still finish 5/6? :(

Boy you better get ready to be slapped by Big **** Raul.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Raul with the cross... Edu heads it across... ORNSTEIN VOLLEYS IT.... SCORES

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I wish Orny had given us some info on who were are targeting when it comes to CB position.
I dont think we have been linked with anyone recently apart from Rugani.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I wish Orny had given us some info on who were are targeting when it comes to CB position.
I dont think we have been linked with anyone recently apart from Rugani.

Why? So that we can enter a bidding war.We aren't the only club in for a centre back.

I have a feeling that it's Konate.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Remember the time when we were supposed to be spending majority of our budget on Thomas Meunier. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom