• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,472,643

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
I’d prefer if Eddie gets a loan move in the PL.

FFS why is Mustafi clinging on to Arsenal? He needs to leave.
Because if they said he wants to leave clubs would completely low ball us, we still need to try and get a decent fee. Quite telling that the club has put him in the shop window and not a single club has made any approach for him. We're stuck with him. He'll likely be here until his contract expires.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Signing CB will help Mustafi to make his mind up and leave he'll be behind Sokratis new CB Chambers Holding.

goldengod

Because if they said he wants to leave clubs would completely low ball us, we still need to try and get a decent fee. Quite telling that the club has put him in the shop window and not a single club has made any approach for him. We're stuck with him. He'll likely be here until his contract expires.
Nah, he'll probably be here until next year but he'll go next summer. Once he stops getting game time so much he'll have to accept moving and taking a paycut. He'll also have one year left so we'll be asking for much less for him he'll become a more viable prospect for clubs.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The signings we've made do not equate to a 3/10 window. If we sign Tierney AND Upamecano its a 10/10 window no questions. The quality of player has to be realised when grading the window. At the moment with Pepe, Ceballos and Saliba we're sitting at a 6/10 window.
Saliba doesn’t count until next year in my scoring system. ;)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

6 years is a long time in football but the amount of young players (at that time) in the picture you would think a few would still be here.
It’s always a brutal cull at every club.

Last edited:

Luc

I hope that Edu, can realize at least one centre-back. Because that's what we really need at the moment.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Even Koscienly wasn't initially a good passer at all and it was surprising when he later on was able to show that side of him with on with his comfort and vision.

Kos' short range passing might be ok, but his opening play and ball distribution is very standard.

Agree with most of the rest.

em9999

My rainbows
I wish kos no ill feelings I think he's done us a favour in a way.. we need to look to the future not linger in the past

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Can't let either go if KT isn't ready until October.
I think that's thinking too much in terms of short term. We can't keep both just because we worry about 7 matches. Apparently Thompson did well in pre-season, just give those 7 matches to Monreal/Thompson and cash €15m (+get rid of wages) on Kola imo.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I think that's thinking too much in terms of short term. We can't keep both just because we worry about 7 matches. Apparently Thompson did well in pre-season, just give those 7 matches to Monreal/Thompson and cash €15m (+get rid of wages) on Kola imo.
Yes, of course put 28 points on the line.
Not like we're trying to break into the top 4 and the competition is stronger than ever before..

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Not sure using Monreal/Thompson in those games is more of a risk than putting Kola in a back four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom