• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,471,576

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Lads, signings don’t matter. As long as everyone tries their best and plays by the rules, that’s all that counts. Oh, and I like to see all the British teams do well in Europe.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Is It ?

I actually liked what I heared. It's a similar message as to what Wenger liked to say, but you can clearly feel a bit more weight behind his words, especially with the current context of media coverage.

Would not want a second option anyways. No sense in wasting money again, getting deadwood for years.

Hopefully they do all they can to get our targets.
Worst case scenario on the market should always mean the kids get the game time as they are pretty much good enough now.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I agree Emery sounding eerily like wenger here :(:eek:ops:

Big difference though. If it was Wenger saying that we wouldn’t have bid for anyone at this point. We’d be hoping for him to do a madness. We actually know we have made bids for three players who would be our “plan a” so we can assume they’re still working on them.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Big difference though. If it was Wenger saying that we wouldn’t have bid for anyone at this point. We’d be hoping for him to do a madness. We actually know we have made bids for three players who would be our “plan a” so we can assume they’re still working on them.
That's not entirely true, there where several transfer windows the club had made bids for players, it was just more hush hush than it is now, same issues as far as funds though.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Is It ?

I actually liked what I heared. It's a similar message as to what Wenger liked to say, but you can clearly feel a bit more weight behind his words, especially with the current context of media coverage.

Would not want a second option anyways. No sense in wasting money again, getting deadwood for years.

Worst case scenario on the market should always mean the kids get the game time as they are pretty much good enough now.

Depends on who your second choice players are. If the alternative to Zaha is a Pepe or Everton then you go ahead with the move, if its somebody like Sarr then perhaps No. But we are currently dire on the wings and Iwobi/Mkhi currently walk into the starting line up.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Kicker saying Hertha Berlin want Nelson, they’ve just got a massive amount of cash from an investor apparently.

Don’t see us selling thankfully.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Is It ?

It would be a sensible statement if we had a solid team overall and not the current team we have with positions like the wings or LB in absolute shambles :lol:.

You're telling me you can't find a winger better than Iwobi/Mkhi? You're playing a game of Zaha or bust with Crystal Palace a team that does not want to sell and has an unreasonable price set for him.

And on LB Tierney is our first choice, that seems more likely but if the deal falls apart you go into the season without a LB? The position we're hinging on to actually play the system the manager wants? There is not a single competent LB within all of Europe available for 25M? Are our scouts so terrible that they didn't have any backups and every other player we sign would be deadwood? :lol:

Malky

Established Member
Bale? £600K a week, 30 years old and injury prone? This forum is already losing the plot that we can't get rid of Özil, but people want Bale? :lol:
We're a joke anyway. " We're targeting very big, very expensive players " could be the best bit of trolling ever seen by a club when the window shuts and all we've signed is a kid from Brazil, a kid we need to send back to France for the year and another kid on loan from Madrid. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom