Reiss Nelson: Time to Shine?

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by MutableEarth, Jul 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tosker

Tosker Well-Known Member

didn't expect to find a poet on AM - or at least one who writes without any obscenity - unless biting PT (whatever that is) has sexual connotations

2. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

May soften the blow of Alexis going after this season. Kid is special. They have to move fast otherwise he might end up at Sp**s.

Aevi and Emmanueleboue2 like this.
  3. yybecause

yybecause Formerly known as ArsenaLover

Kid's got some nasty skills. Confidence too

4. Malky

Malky Well-Known Member

What an incredibly special talent we've got.
    If we go back to 4231 this season, Nelson is perfect for the right wing! If I was Walcott or Welbeck, I'd be ****ting bricks right now that I could lose my spot in the first team to this kid! :lol:

5. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

I dont think they'll be losing sleep just yet tbh. :lol:

North5, Malky and celestis like this.
  6. samshere

samshere Why so serieuse?

Ah, now things make sense.

Ewarwoowar likes this.
  7. neimad

neimad Well-Known Member

Has Wenger mentioned what his plans are for Reiss this season? I'm sure he'd get games in the Europa and cup games but I'm wondering if a loan might be in the offing in January maybe. As he's come on so quick in many ways maybe he doesn't need it. The sky's the limit with this kid.

8. THunter

THunter NOT In A Caravan Trusted

His feet are scary quick.

9. THunter

Hopefully he gets all the EL and LC games, 10-15 games this season as a 17 year old would be great.

North5, Gooner Zig and Aevi like this.
  10. kraphtous

kraphtous Unai Enemy

I want to see what he can do on the left wing, if he can shoot as well as he dribbles then we have a very special player in our hands.

11. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

I'm finished waiting for youngsters to break into the first team. This kid looks good though.

12. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

I'm not kidding if he keep improving next season i can see Wenger include him to first team squad next season this guy is seriously talented. Pace Dribbling Confident and Calm he got really very great ability for a winger. even when we played him as wing back and it's his not position he look seriously good.

13. cloista

cloista Active Member

I'd like to see what he could do in the '2' behind the striker in the 3421, he looks to have the skillset to be the heir to Alexis' throne in a few years time.

Impact likes this.
  14. The_Playmaker

The_Playmaker Well-Known Member

He turns 18 in December. It's a blessing in disguise being in the Europa League. Nelson could potentially break into the first team set up this season. He is that good. I'm really looking forward to seeing him in the Emirates cup. Got a feeling he will really entertain.

celestis likes this.
  15. MutableEarth

Think Alexis should be his target. I do think he's more of a team player than Alexis so he very well may develop into a very different but it's important he works hard to replicate Alexis' impact.

neimad likes this.
  16. The_Playmaker

The_Playmaker Well-Known Member

He reminds me of Willian.

17. Malky

Malky Well-Known Member

Don't ruin my dream, man. :lol:
    I just hoping for anything to save us from suffering through the Chuckle Brothers (Walcott and Welbeck) trying to play football this season. Although Welbeck can be quite useful sometimes, in all fairness.

18. THunter

Nelson is a proper name for a footballer as well, he's basically half Brazilian tbh.

That run were he nearly won a pen was like watching Neymar.

19. MutableEarth

Has very high work rate and stamina. Can see the comparison. I remember watching him play the Man City U23s and he played in one of the deeper midfield positions. He had a very good game and his energy levels never dropped for the entire 90.

20. mavelous

mavelous Well-Known Member Trusted

Get it done, Agent Nelson! they seem to be good friends

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.