• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

scytheavatar

Established Member
This forum never supports our players, constantly tearing them down and calling them names at every opportunity. We should support our players regardless of what you think of them.

Our players need to earn their support, make us feel that they are special players who can be trusted to carry us in the future. Unfortunately very few players this season has done thing, and all of our center backs has been through periods when they are just Mustafi in disguise. It is kind of hypocrisy to want Mustafi be driven out of the club, yet accept Holding's performances.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'm different to a large minority on here, I will not celebrate mediocrity. Holding is a piece of **** that should be nowhere near our starting line up. If he played for WBA, he'd be off my radar. He's been captain for the club I love - not having it.

2 and a half hours...

I'd rather have a Gary McCann tag than this donkey.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've always been happy to sell Holding, I dont think he's good enough but I accept he will stay here but it shouldn't be as a starter. We need a top CB to partner Gabriel, unless Saliba is going to play next to him. Holding & Mari are ok as 3rd & 4th CB's.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Arguing about Holding is like arguing about a can of soup at the back of the kitchen cupboard. It's a can of soup, it's not taking up much space, it was cheap and it has a long shelf life, no need to throw it away. One day it might come in handy. As long as you're not having it for dinner, it's fine.

truth_hurts

Arguing about Holding is like arguing about a can of soup at the back of the kitchen cupboard. It's a can of soup, it's not taking up much space, it was cheap and it has a long shelf life, no need to throw it away. One day it might come in handy. As long as you're not having it for dinner, it's fine.
How will you feel if Saliba doesn't get a chance here due to Arteta's love affair with the Bolton bullshitter?

It isn't Balding's fault, but he is harming us.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Negotiations have started for Truth_hurts to transfer over to Goonersworld • Login

Inability to understand managerial decisions is cited as a major contributing factor. He has been shown around the training facilities and is yet to make a decision.

The player feels stifled playing in an environment where Rob Holding is rated.
as you are the only poster I have ever felt the need to block, please go

trash talking about our players is a reflection on you, and unlike Holding you will not be missed

truth_hurts

as you are the only poster I have ever felt the need to block, please go

trash talking about our players is a reflection on you, and unlike Holding you will not be missed
If you are still a reader of my posts (you will be trying despite being illiterate), choke on your Coco Pops you mug.

Mods, can we get rid of any link to Rob Holding and my account please? Cheers.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Our players need to earn their support, make us feel that they are special players who can be trusted to carry us in the future. Unfortunately very few players this season has done thing, and all of our center backs has been through periods when they are just Mustafi in disguise. It is kind of hypocrisy to want Mustafi be driven out of the club, yet accept Holding's performances.
Maybe there is a middle ground in supporting the players but also recognising that some of them aren’t good enough regardless of however much ‘support’ they get and need to be moved on. You can only keep watching the same player make the same mistake over and over again in a stadium without fans so many times, before you get fed up.

Someone else put it far more eloquently in another thread.

In the case of Holding, happy for us to keep him as a back up centre back but only as that … a back up. Nothing more.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

HOLDING REMONTADAAAAAAAAA
It’s about time.

Single young millionaire going bald way too early, why didn’t he do it earlier is the real question here. 😂

Would be hilarious if he’s got them super strong bald genes like Rooney and the hair transplant just doesn’t take.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

But that tin of soup is preventing the little tin of sardines from being seen. Every time you open the cupboard door the little tin of Sardines is waving and shouting, Me Me Me, but the big old lumbering tin of soup is blocking him out. Maybe we need to move the tin of soup to the lower shelf, a kind of demotion, so we can all see and appreciate the young but eager tin of Sardines.

Hopefully you know who the tin of (French) Sardines is ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom