• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: Robbing a Living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Ive taken it and my plumbing still works.

Side effects are something to keep in mind, but like, my anti axienty med has the side effect of giving me suicidal tendencies (most anti drepressants do) so... You know...

You can also take minoxidil to make your hair grow back some AND keep your blood pressure in check.
Stay well! And keep staying in there! And no stupid things! :no:

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Ive taken it and my plumbing still works.

Side effects are something to keep in mind, but like, my anti axienty med has the side effect of giving me suicidal tendencies (most anti drepressants do) so... You know...

You can also take minoxidil to make your hair grow back some AND keep your blood pressure in check.
Yeah I would just hate having to be on a constant routine like minoxidil and ensuring that I apply all the time to ensure I don't lose any progress. I guess the point I was trying to make with Rex was that if it takes all this work to maintain, I'm going bald idc.

On a side note, I have chronic skin rashes and I was once prescribed primarily an anti-anxiety medication with properties to treat skin conditions and that sh*t nearly sent me over the edge. I was glad people in my circle caught that one early as it was changing my moods and behaviour heavy.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Yeah I would just hate having to be on a constant routine like minoxidil and ensuring that I apply all the time to ensure I don't lose any progress. I guess the point I was trying to make with Rex was that if it takes all this work to maintain, I'm going bald idc.

On a side note, I have chronic skin rashes and I was once prescribed primarily an anti-anxiety medication with properties to treat skin conditions and that sh*t nearly sent me over the edge. I was glad people in my circle caught that one early as it was changing my moods and behaviour heavy.

I know the medicine you're speaking of I think... I know of an acne medication that all but cures it, but it has some nasty side effects like suicidal thoughts, etc.

You can take minoxidil as pills btw, I tried the spray thing and **** that.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I know the medicine you're speaking of I think... I know of an acne medication that all but cures it, but it has some nasty side effects like suicidal thoughts, etc.

You can take minoxidil as pills btw, I tried the spray thing and **** that.
It's just don on me, might be the origin of HairSpray 🤯

El Duderino

It's just don on me, might be the origin of HairSpray 🤯

keyser GIF

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
How the **** does suicidal thoughts end up being a side affect? Of all things ffs. “My anxiety is kept in check nicely but, ooooh, the top of that tower block has never looked more inviting!” 🤗 Who writes these ****ing rules?

El Duderino

How the **** does suicidal thoughts end up being a side affect? Of all things ffs. “My anxiety is kept in check nicely but, ooooh, the top of that tower block has never looked more inviting!” 🤗 Who writes these ****ing rules?

And I'm on the light stuff, mind you. It gets worse and you start taking venlafaxin and other meds that have actual withdrawal symptoms.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
And I'm on the light stuff, mind you. It gets worse and you start taking venlafaxin and other meds that have actual withdrawal symptoms.
I just hope whoever experiences that side effect is aware before they take it and is still capable of rationalising the symptom and coming off the med immediately if they experience it. But then we know of instances where people have taken their own lives more or less due to meds and not being aware, which is terrible.

El Duderino

I just hope whoever experiences that side effect is aware before they take it and is still capable of rationalising the symptom and coming off the med immediately if they experience it. But then we know of instances where people have taken their own lives more or less due to meds and not being aware, which is terrible.

Most of the times this is (or rather should be) done with a proper doctor.

It's why I have majir reservations with the good vibes, energy healing, law of attraction, life coaching crowd.

I've seen people take a weekend course on that stuff and begin telling other to stop taking their medication Stat, with no medical help.

Not knocking those who believe the stuff, if it works for you great, but it's some dangerous stuff.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nothing wrong with going bald, shame we live in a society that mocks others so much.

PS...no one read my last post in the Arsenal v City thread, were I called Pep "Baldy"

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Back to rob holding and his new head of hair, I think he's the least of our problems really. Could do a lot worse with a thrid choice cb.
One of those ones where if he’s happy, then we should be happy too. How long will he accept being no.3 though? Will he ever head the ball again? I wouldn’t.

El Duderino

One of those ones where if he’s happy, then we should be happy too. How long will he accept being no.3 though? Will he ever head the ball again? I wouldn’t.

Think he'll be with us another season at least. Just renewed, is part of the leadership core group.

Will feature a lot if we get into a Europe and this is Arsenal. An injury is always around the corner.

Hopefully Saliba kicks on with us next season and Rob goes to a club he starts more. By then Saliba will be home grown, so theoretically we'd be fine in that regard.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Back to rob holding and his new head of hair, I think he's the least of our problems really. Could do a lot worse with a thrid choice cb.
After that one game he can do whatever he want to me whether he has hair on his head or not (@Riou). Being our third choice CB? sure.

Him and Mertesacker - playing his second game all season after returning for 37 minutes against Everton the week before - pocketing Diego Costa will live with me forever.

El Duderino

After that one game he can do whatever he want to me whether he has hair on his head or not (@Riou). Being our third choice CB? sure.

Him and Mertesacker - playing his second game all season after returning for 37 minutes against Everton the week before - pocketing Diego Costa will live with me forever.

Surprised there aren't more, if any, shirts if the "you're a nutter" dig he had at Costa.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Patches of his implants would stick to the ball... err or is it just the pitch? :lol:

Riou

I liked Rob before he had proper hair.

Which I guess is sort of like saying "I liked X before it was cool", which makes me sound like a **** to be honest...but I mean it :lol:

Happy for him to be our back up to Gabriel and White, seems a good Arsenal man too.

Riou

That was such a good performance against Chelsea in 2017, from everyone who started for us that day...and that was a quality Chelsea team too, probably better than the team they have this season...but we were absolutely fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom