• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Rob Holding (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Rob Holding is a valuable defender if your team sits deep and mostly defends in the majority of the games you play.

Just because he doesn't suit us and isn't "worth" much to us, doesn't mean he isn't worth a lot to others.
I agree with this ☝️

As I have said for a while Rob certainly doesn't gel with our high line ball playing style but would be a useful addition to other teams.

Think there will be interest in him.

Only 1 year left but HG.

Obviously we would need to get Timber or similar in.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
It was a Celtic site. It says the link is through OLT sports but on further Inspection wouldn't trust them.

Oh well we can all dream.

Sorry to get everyones hopes up lol

God no, I thought I could finally escape holding. 8 million is a very expensive signing for Celtic, especially since they play a high line and require CB to play out also. Not sure Rogers is going to change the approach that drastically from Ange. We are back to financially irresponsible signings that don't fit with Rogers back .

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He'd do well at sides like Everton or Luton off the top of my head. Trying to think of sides where he wouldn't be expected to keep the ball on the deck so often.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Holding should be fairly easy to move on tbh.

£8m-ish to a lower PL side I'd think. He's not going to be asked to be as expansive in those sorts of clubs'systems as he is here.
As a basic nuts and bolts defender he is fine for what would be expected of him there.

Just needs to find his level (which isn't here)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Could pretty much start for any non European team in the league, though I would prefer he go and collect silverware at Celtic if that's an option for him.

Been a good servant to the club on the whole, just gone past his level now.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'd take him. With regular minutes he can be a decent player.
He is a decent player but needs to leave now that the fans blamed him for the slump at the end of the season. All those freeze frames, video clips and convoluted arguments were constructed to make him the fall guy to absolve Arteta and and the rest of players from being called bottlers.

Topside

Hope he moves also to get regular football, helped us win 2 FA Cups.

Sadly the drop off between him and Saliba is huge, not his fault and hopefully what we improve in the window, quality squad depth.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He'd do well at sides like Everton or Luton off the top of my head. Trying to think of sides where he wouldn't be expected to keep the ball on the deck so often.

Holding AND Keane at the centre of their defense.

Looks like "3rd time's the charm" as far as relegation is concerned :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom