• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Rob Holding (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparrahork

Seriously who gonna buy him there absolutely zero interest i think someone will panic and buy him late August.
Far too early in the window for interested clubs to show their hand. The big clubs sign early, the smaller ones bide their time to get even more knocked off and see who options are.

I predict he may go to wolves depending on who else they identify as available to them

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsenal-v-Chelsea-The-Emirates-FA-Cup-Final.jpg

"I will miss you"

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
is he open to move there? if yes then 10M should be mimium come on Besktias we not living in 2010 i know it's Rob Holding.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
his value in market sites is around 8M. Chamionship players move higher than 2.5M ffs.

you know what Beskitas give us 5M and you also get Cedric for free.

bergholt

Holding isn’t the player for us but I think he’s good quality for a more traditional setup. (No idea how Besiktas play though tbh.)

Definitely worth more than peanuts. That said I’d take it just to remove the possibility that we see him in Arsenal colours next year.

bastun

Player:Saka
Hopefully Holding finally goes. After Xhaka leaving ,he and elneny are the last standing from the banter era.

DuBB

It's just a starting bid guys, relax.

We literally just went through this with the 3 players we acquired...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom