• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Rob Holding (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
What doesn't help is that Rob pretty much single handedly gave city the title. It was an absolute disaster class in the run in. And him being in the team was a large part of it.

He's always done well in a 3. I suppose if there is a team that plays 352 or 343, rob could be a useful addition.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
The arse shoving will be covered by Holding himself, won't play much but will drive the Pride parade bus around town with his flamboyant locks.

We paid 2m for him and will find a way to make a loss.
Thought it was 2.5m Well we turned down 1m from Turkey so doubt we will lose too much. Even many championship clubs can afford that.
For perspective I would happily settle for a 60m loss on Pepe right now.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal aren't going to loan him to Luton. It would mean we have to extend him by 1 year and who's going to want to buy him next summer after he has been part of one of the worst premier league sides ever?

Not happening.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sevilla would be nice opportunity for him CL football also. Luton are not spending they seem focused on using the money to improve the stadium they weren't expected to get promoted so yeah the maximum they'll give us is loan.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope he goes to Sevilla, tbh.

Already won with the FA cup Merchants, needs to do the same at the Europa League Merchants now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom