• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: Robbing a Living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

He’s been seen enough, he was seen plenty a few months back when he was getting his arse handed to him in the run in last season for all to see.

No no, he’s absolute toilet which is why the only offer Arsenal have received this window is £1m from Turkey.

Oh and was he seen when he was a crucial part of our FA Cup run a few seasons back? He's garbage in our system no doubt, it's completely not suited to him. He could easily start for half a dozen lower half PL clubs imo.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Oh and was he seen when he was a crucial part of our FA Cup run a few seasons back? He's garbage in our system no doubt, it's completely not suited to him. He could easily start for half a dozen lower half PL clubs imo.
Are you seriously referencing something that happened 6 years ago? Might as well take Alexis up on his offer to return on a free, what a bargain.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Name the Pl teams he can start with. He has not added new skills where the development of football requires that from everyone; plus he knows he is bad now and has no confidence. His first instinct is to back up frantically. I don’t think Holding could start for any top 5 league

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Name the Pl teams he can start with. He has not added new skills where the development of football requires that from everyone; plus he knows he is bad now and has no confidence. His first instinct is to back up frantically. I don’t think Holding could start for any top 5 league

He'd be able to start for most bottom half teams imo, definitely the promoted teams.

Farzad Stoned

He'd be able to start for most bottom half teams imo, definitely the promoted teams.
Let me ask you why is a Turkish team at 2 million the only known bid. Everyone knows we are shopping an experienced defender why didn’t Luton or other promoted teams move for him?

Farzad Stoned

There are plenty of **** CBs in the PL mate, you think Holding can't get a game with any PL club, seriously?
Yes he is proving it right now not one other club wants him for as much as a bag of crisps

Farzad Stoned

I don’t understand the non-interest.

He’s not even on a high salary. Should be easy to offload.
It is easy to understand he stinks and everyone in the league knows it; but the tosser who thought he could start him at Anfield and Etihad and still win league.

Makavelii

It is easy to understand he stinks and everyone in the league knows it; but the tosser who thought he could start him at Anfield and Etihad and still win league.

Were you “Arteta out” and now can’t admit you were wrong so you’re desperately grasping at every criticism of Arteta you can find?

I was briefly Arteta out. But happy to say I was wrong. No shame in it.

Farzad Stoned

Were you “Arteta out” and now can’t admit you were wrong so you’re desperately grasping at every criticism of Arteta you can find?

I was briefly Arteta out. But happy to say I was wrong. No shame in it.
Been Arteta out since he blew CL year before. You are happy with Havertz and the way he rates players and sets up his teams i am not.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He’s clearly on about the final Holding played against Costa as he done **** all in 2020.
And why would he only mean the other FA Cup final in which Holding played 90 minutes and Arsenal won, when saying Holding is not total trash?

Playing 90 minutes against Chelsea in a final and winning is "doing **** all"? OK.

For your argument it surely would look better to only focusing on 6 years ago. He was part of winning both finals against Chelsea, playing 90 minutes. Clearly he is not total trash.

My opinion is that he wouldn't be much worse than Maguire playing in a low block below midtable team, if he would start more and get good match sharpness in a long run.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's been "Harry Maguire-d" here, tbh...the pressure of playing for a club like Arsenal has gotten in his head and he needs to leave soon, for his sake.

Once he does go and ends up at like a Nottingham Forest or someone, everyone will remember he is an average but an acceptable (for a certain level) defender.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
From his perspective, he plays for a great club, top facilities, nice people around, and can live in London. On top of that, there is absolutely no pressure on him, he trains and plays video games for the rest of the day, isn't asked to do anything on the pitch, and earns more every week than most of this forum would earn in a year.

This club is a paradise for people like Holding, Elneny, Cedric, etc. What is he supposed to do? Take a pay cut and relocate to Stoke or Wrexham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom