• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: Robbing a Living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He’s looked shaky any time he’s got an extended run here. No PL club wants to touch that.

Compare that to a Chambers who went to loan at Fulham in the PL and ended up winning player of the season for them.
Chambers is an infinitely better player than Holding. Another one of Arteta’s bizarre player ratings. Holding, Havertz, Willian, Viera etc. This is why i say Arteta is wasting a generation of talent. Willock let go for one year of the Xhaka redemption story then his position now filled by Havertz at 65 million and 250k a week. No one in world football other than Tets thinks Holding is a Pl defender, Mik loves ass kissers and pets

Brett

He’s looked shaky any time he’s got an extended run here. No PL club wants to touch that.

Compare that to a Chambers who went to loan at Fulham in the PL and ended up winning player of the season for them.
He is not good for a high line and passing from the back team to be honest he will be more than good enough for mid table team which plays traditional football.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Will miss this guy to some extent despite his flaws.
Started and won 2 FA cup finals with Arsenal and has therefore achieved more with this club than most of the current players. Not good enough to start for us anymore though but i dont think he is as bad as some people say. And even if he is that bad its Teta's responsibility that he still is around.
I wish one of the last Wenger guys good luck.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Will miss this guy to some extent despite his flaws.
Started and won 2 FA cup finals with Arsenal and has therefore achieved more with this club than most of the current players. Not good enough to start for us anymore though but i dont think he is as bad as some people say. And even if he is that bad its Teta's responsibility that he still is around.
I wish one of the last Wenger guys good luck.

Was he really ever good enough to start for us? That being said, some great performances worth highlighting and a lovely bloke in general

He had some big game performance in him and for that I will memba him fondly

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
The disrespect Holding gets is appalling.

Played in two FA Cups finals for us that we won, the first of which Holding was the best player on the pitch after Per.

Chelsea fans must be sick of sight of Holding as basically made them his ***** time and time again.

A good servant for the club and rarely produced a poor performance for us.

Last edited:

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
The disrespect Holding gets is appalling.

Played in two FA Cups finals for us that we won, the first of which Holding was the best player on the pitch after Per.

Chelsea fans must be sick of sight of Holding as basically made them his ***** time and time again.

A good servant for clubs that rarely produced a poor performance for us.

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Sounds like we just wanted him off the books. Would think he'd struggle to get minutes there initially with that Andersen/Guehi pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom