• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Just play him in a back 4 vs City in the FA cup and see what happens. We've got nothing to lose at this stage. Back 3, 5 or whatever it was tonight, it still looked capable of conceding tons against piss poor Boro.

Impact

Established Member
No one is overrating Holding. He looks better than Gabriel now and looks like he has a higher ceiling potential-wise too. It's not asking too much to say that he should be ahead of him the pecking order. It's not like anyone is advocating for him to be our main starting CB next season.

ARSNLNO1

Possibly our best defender last night, this guys looks like a future captain, but he's young and I don't want to see too much pressure put on the lad, head and shoulders above Gabriel already.

karl

I know we shouldn't get too excited, but I like the way Holding went about his game again last night. There is a calmness in his play and he is risk averse. Knowing he was the least experienced defender, he laid the ball across to others rather than waste the ball.

The three at the back was a little odd in how wide they were, but we got away with it against Boro (just).

Relic

Rob seems to have an old wise head on young shoulders. Calm as **** with the skills to back it up. Transfer steel of the season Imho.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Rumours that the Classico was a doubt after they realised Holdinho wasn't playing for either side. #Miss

Aevi

Hale End FC
Holding interview for Man City game...

It was a bit nerve racking at the start [of the match] with both sets of fans screaming, so it was a bit crazy but I settled down after a shaky first 10 minutes and it was all okay.

Holding came close to opening this account for the club with a close-range header in extra-time that just went over - and he admits he could not believe it when it flew over.

I was gutted when that went over,” he said. “I thought that was my chance - I’m sure a goal will come eventually!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom