• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Really really really really really really really like him. Love at first sight wasn't wrong at all. He has a great future ahead.

I hope we bring in a left footed CB in place of Mertesacker and/or Gabriel along with Calum and maybe should consider building our game on 3 at the back. Or at least we consider having 2 main formations and chop/change accordingly.

Malky

Established Member
The best £2M we've spent in recent years.
The lad looks quality whenever he plays, just drops into the side and gets the job done. He doesn't need a run of games to get up to speed, or matters who the opposition is or how big the occasion. The sign of a brilliant player.

Polar Bear

Arsenal with Rob Holding starting this season:
1f5d3.png
Games: 11
2705.png
Wins: 9
2796.png
Draws: 1
274c.png
Defeats: 1
26d4.png
Clean sheets: 6
26bd.png
Goals conceded: 5

Polar Bear

Holding has been awesome every time he has played, I wish he will play a lot more. He has been much better than Gabriel and Mustafi, every time he has played.

I really hope Holding plays in the FA Cup final, pleaseeeee.

logic DC

he is similar to stones in the way they play both like playing with the ball at their feet, but we should learn from city's mistakes with Stones and handle him better than city did with Stones. Stones did not turn into a bad player overnight the problem is with how he has been used and handled.

zhaggy

he is similar to stones in the way they play both like playing with the ball at their feet, but we should learn from city's mistakes with Stones and handle him better than city did with Stones. Stones did not turn into a bad player overnight the problem is with how he has been used and handled.

What Rob does have over Stones is calmness. Plenty of times i've seen Stones thinking he's all that and does something stupid.
You're right about the management thing.

Malky

Established Member
Really excited about this lad.

I wanna see a back three of Kos-Mus-Rob before the end of the season.
Think it could be the system to get the best out of Mustafi. Ridiculous the amount of fans on here who've given up on him and written him off as a flop, some even claiming Mertesacker, Gabriel and Chambers (when he returns) should be ahead of him :lol:
He'll come good for us, I'm very confident about it.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Think it could be the system to get the best out of Mustafi. Ridiculous the amount of fans on here who've given up on him and written him off as a flop, some even claiming Mertesacker, Gabriel and Chambers (when he returns) should be ahead of him :lol:
He'll come good for us, I'm very confident about it.

Mustafi is a quality defender. It's ridiculous the rate players get written off nowadays. He lunges in a few times and now he's a liability. I love Mustafi, delighted we signed him.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Typical for human nature to do so :)
Mustafi made his name playing right CB in 3 man defense. Since then he played rb and cb cause it was always 4 man defense. It actually proves how talented he is, to still go on and produce numbers and performances, and get a big money transfers.
Now, if we stick to 3 man at the back, we might be in for a treat because all the signs are there for him to show he is a top player there

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really hope hes gonna be a star and not just like Chambers, who had a good start but then faded.
Holding is more calm and more confident than Chambers. but also Chambers played some games when we were suffering from injures and played out of his position most the time so we can forgive him. he did really improve in his time at Boro he'll back more confident and improved player.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Another excellent performance from this guy. Really going under the radar with the media considering he's a young English CB you'd think they'd be full of praise.

Impact

Established Member
Mainstream press rarely watch football critically. Pressure of meeting tight deadlines means many focus on simply pushing popular agendas e.g. Arsenal lack leaders etc etc

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another excellent performance from this guy. Really going under the radar with the media considering he's a young English CB you'd think they'd be full of praise.
if he played for Liverpool or Man utd they'll call for Southgate to call him to the england squad. but good let the media not overhyped him maybe they learning from their past mistakes with talented english players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Latest posts

Top Bottom