• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I still think we need to be careful about overhyping him. Perfect case would be the abuse that Bellerin has received this season.

However if we're keeping the back three then even if we did sign another CB I'd still like to see him in the first 11.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
With mert near retirement and Kos with injury woes, his only real competition is a scared Brazilian who still can't speak English after 3 years and a makeshift cb/leftback who is not the fastest guy on the team either.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka

OMG how did I miss that look how he speaking to the most thug player in the league. This guy is absolutely amazing and have strong mentality too.

Saw that and instantly thought he'd get a red card, tbh. I'm so glad he seems to have mental resilience.

Wryer

A few times he was on the ball deep in our half with Chelsea players closing down on him. I was screaming for him to just boot it away, but almost
single time he finds a colleague.

His passing looks awkward, but it's ridiculously good.

Composure and distribution are both of his strongest points .

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I love Rob, and for anyone who mocks him for his hairline - just stop! My hair line is like his ... :lol::(

zhaggy

Looks like a nice lad and at the same time he's the guy you would want next to you in a Street fight.
Was never going to be bullied by that murderous looking thug.
Awesome performance.

Malky

Established Member
Love what I'm seeing from him. He makes the odd mistake, acceptable considering his age, but he never gets fazed by it and plays with the maturity of a defender who's been at this level for 10 years.
What a talent we've got on our hands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom