• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

We need starting players. Starting left and right forwards, 3 staring midfielders, 2 starting center backs, starting GK, and even RB.

We are going nowhere but further down the table with constant bench warmer signings like this.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Dunno about this. Not crazy about bringing him in when we already have younger talents I'd rather give the minutes to.

Not a bad player at all though so very mixed views.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Free transfers like this are going to be key this summer given the general financial situation. Don’t think much money is going to be splashed around.

Good to see we’ve moved early. Happy with Fraser but I wonder who Kike’s other player is.

It's Willian and Kike is just trying to let it sizzle because it's the quarentene.

say yes

forum master baiter
I just really like the value here tbh. 4th most progressive passer in the league last season, more assists and chances created than anyone in our squad over the past couple, extremely hard-working, PL proven, and can play on either wing.

No transfer fee and his wages are likely to be very reasonable too. Don’t think he’s going to start every week but should be a strong addition to our squad.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I just really like the value here tbh. 4th most progressive passer in the league last season, more assists and chances created than anyone in our squad over the past couple, extremely hard-working, PL proven, and can play on either wing.

No transfer fee and his wages are likely to be very reasonable too. Don’t think he’s going to start every week but should be a strong addition to our squad.

Stop being reasonable.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

I guess, we should really @say yes to his.

In the end, it's a good addition to have, as long as it compliments several talented kids with huge upside + one more proven addition like Partey.

There won't be any 100m+ deals imo by any side. There could be some swap deals to bypass the financial limitations for some though.

Overall, if you can get some free transfers that improve depth or competition, there is nothing wrong with it.
He could also surprise us massively and become a regular.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We should be happy to take someone like Fraser in on a free. Free transfer he'll be a handy squad addition to have around filling in capable of both wings. I know a lot of us want to start getting WC players in again & I know thats what we need but unfortunately for the time being I don't think we'll be able to get many in with our lack of funds. More we get guys like him the faster we'll be able to get back up the top & challenge for the CL spots again regularly.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Think I'd rather have Fraser than Shaquiri/Origi, James, Bergwiin, Pedro (just about, not Pedro at anywhere near his best), Walcott, Albrighton or pretty much any other 3red or 4th choice winger at a Premier League club.

There seems to be a fallacy that free transfers are bad because historically we gave done them badly!

Would have thought Jose would be all over this to be honest. Klopp as well.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

We need guys like Partey to come in aswell but we can't get every one top class like Partey. We need handy rotational squad members aswell.

Shalmaneser V

If we're going down this route and with the market being ****ed. Go get Fraser, Buendia, and Ben White. Free, 10M, 10M with Holding or Chambers going to Brighton on loan or some player swap sh*t.

Then just spend big on Partey.

Got laughed at when I was suggested guys like Nkunku, Praet, Andersen and others last season but got death threats, now they've all had fantastic seasons.

What’s Praet and Andersen done?

Agree with you on Fraser, Buendia and White though.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Need a few more players either bite and ability to play at a high intensity. With what Arteta appears to be trying to instill as a playing style off the ball (more than on it), Fraser is a good fit.

Martinelli, Fraser and Saka are relentless in trying to win the ball back. Nketiah presses pretty effectively as well.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we're going down this route and with the market being ****ed. Go get Fraser, Buendia, and Ben White. Free, 10M, 10M with Holding or Chambers going to Brighton on loan or some player swap sh*t.

Then just spend big on Partey.

Got laughed at when I was suggested guys like Nkunku, Praet, Andersen and others last season but got death threats, now they've all had fantastic seasons.

Ben White for 10M and a player swap? Pass me the blunt next lad.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom