• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

GDeep™

League is very weak

He'll probably end up somewhere like City, United or Liverpool.

Don't mean to derail this thread but everyone should take a look at this guy rather than half the crap we've been linked with elsewhere.
Problem you have is that with guys like Fat Raul and Edu, you wonder if a White is even on their radar. Some of the links I have seen in the last 18 months have been the worst Arsenal links ever.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Oh it's time of the season where poor Arsenal don't have money but will again be spending over 100m without problems. Media shoul just stop.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
100M is not a lot though, and we’ll be making sales, like last summer. So spending more like 70M without sales.
Yes i know its not but media need to really stop linking us with bottom clubs free agent players if we signing a free agent it'll be guys like Willian or some other names fr top clubs not Fraser.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Problem you have is that with guys like Fat Raul and Edu, you wonder if a White is even on their radar. Some of the links I have seen in the last 18 months have been the worst Arsenal links ever.

He will be on the radar, hard to go unnoticed. You look at the list what Ornstein said about who wanted at CB last summer and I was happy with who we picked out. Obviously with the Pepe transfer and not shifting as much as we could they either were out our budget or not worth the price the clubs asked for.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

He'll probably end up somewhere like City, United or Liverpool.

Don't mean to derail this thread but everyone should take a look at this guy rather than half the crap we've been linked with elsewhere.
He looks alright but I noticed perhaps 1 downfall, looks like he goes in hard by sliding in, 1 problem with that is if it goes wrong easy to give away a penalty, even cop a red anytime. I was impressed otherwise.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

He looks alright but I noticed perhaps 1 downfall, looks like he goes in hard by sliding in, 1 problem with that is if it goes wrong easy to give away a penalty, even cop a red anytime. I was impressed otherwise.

in 40 games he had 5 yellows and no reds. IIRC he's given away only one pen, which is this:

Leeds tweeting that though. :lol::facepalm:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

in 40 games he had 5 yellows and no reds. IIRC he's given away only one pen, which is this:

Leeds tweeting that though. :lol::facepalm:

How can an actual football club be that petty :rofl:

Sort of tweet you’d expect out of DT ffs.

Also see what I mean about highlight videos? They love to stick the slide tackles in.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He looks alright but I noticed perhaps 1 downfall, looks like he goes in hard by sliding in,

tenor.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
How many people want him because they rate him as a very good footballer who will offer something in the first team regularly?

To me it seems a lot of the Fraser love is based around him being free and filling up the squad.

Someone like @say yes rates him as a potential integral player, and I can get behind that. When people start saying “he’s free” “good squaddy”, I’m not sure then.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How many people want him because they rate him as a very good footballer who will offer something in the first team regularly?

To me it seems a lot of the Fraser love is based around him being free and filling up the squad.

Someone like @say yes rates him as a potential integral player, and I can get behind that. When people start saying “he’s free” “good squaddy”, I’m not sure then.

Yeah he’s unlikely to get us in the CL on his own any time soon but see how valuable those types of players are for Liverpool.

Shaqiri and Milner have been huge in bench roles. Need a well rounded squad as well as a good first team.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We have more than 6 squaddies in our starting line up. We should be signing starters. Not mid-table battle players.

This will be another player on 70-90k per week on a 4-year contract that we won't manage to ship off.

Yeah but the difference is he’d be easy to shift, is good in a set role that’s useful to almost every team and can handle set pieces. Also he’s free.

Spunking 20M up the wall on foreign players who are squad level has been the problem.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom