• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Saha steps from Henry's shadow

marhes26

Little craphead (and that's me being nice!).I hated the way he has acted towards Fulham.i was really hoping they was not going to give in and sell the spoilt little brat.I hate players who say they will strike or stay until the end of their contract so the club wont get no money.I really hope he flops big time.Man U use this tactic all the time.Let let the player know that they are intrested then the player bugs his current team to let him go.Saha is a half a season wonder.

thegame24

Established Member
i can only think of one thing.

remember when newcastle were top, then they signed asprillia?

it just went down hill.

may the same happen to man u please.

saha aint crap but he isnt great either hes just decent.

thegame24

Established Member
yea he is also the guy who rejected 17 gs a week from some club in england cause he said it wasnt enough to live on over here.

A

Anonymous

it just went down hill.

I remember some club signing a player called Ruud van Nistelrooy ?

zerofeel

for all the talent and praises showered upon him one can only hope he doesnt do well at Manure for the way he treated fulham..shoving his way out of the club was unethical and biting the mouth that feeds him was even worse but greed is what drive people like him to the blindside of success...lets hope he is a flop at manure! ;D

Andrew

myth said:

it just went down hill.

I remember some club signing a player called Ruud van Nistelrooy ?

Yes, and they went down hill (losing the title the season they bought him after winning it three times in a row). :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom