• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sam Johnstone

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It says we enquired as an alternative to our top target Ramsdale. Also says they want well in excess of £10m.
Not sure what Arteta seein Ramsdale to be our top target Johnston is comfortably the better keeper. Westbrom demands bit unrealistic 1 year left in his contract and GK market isn't expensive one so 10M should be acceptable.

benjamin86

Established Member
Not sure what Arteta seein Ramsdale to be our top target Johnston is comfortably the better keeper. Westbrom demands bit unrealistic 1 year left in his contract and GK market isn't expensive one so 10M should be acceptable.
I thought Areola was better than both and should be cheaper?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You trusted it when he kept that bumm Leno and when he signed Cedric, Mari and Willian?
Yes, no, no and no.

I told you last summer clubs weren't going to bid for Leno coming off a serious injury on high wages so Martinez was the one who had to be sold, you were too busy cry wanking over Raul's sacking to listen.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yes, no, no and no.

I told you last summer clubs weren't going to bid for Leno coming off a serious injury on high wages so Martinez was the one who had to be sold, you were too busy cry wanking over Raul's sacking to listen.
Did you see Messi drooling over Martinez?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He does look a better keeper than Ramsdale, young enough to maybe take the number 1 spot for us, as he has room to grow...at worst he will be acceptable number 2 who is homegrown, looks to be cheaper than Ramsdale too.

Edit...wait, this guy is almost 30 years old?

What the ****, I thought he was only around 20 :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Glenn Hoddle thought Sam Johnston should start for England in the Euros, a few weeks ago. He’s rated.

Anything but Leno for me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
even if we have kept Emi and sold Leno we'll find ourselves in same situation and we'll need finding good backup.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom