• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sam Johnstone

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You’re crying about Johnstone and Ramsdale.

Get in the bin.

Nobody is crying. Your incessant pointless off topic scathing abuse of our coach and such rightly got moved out of the Sam Johnstone thread. Pretty simple, not one rule for everyone else and a different one for you.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Straight snitch.

200w.gif

Had enough of @HairSprayGooners ffs

Any other poster would have been long gone by now but somehow he survives everytime.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nobody is crying. Your incessant pointless off topic scathing abuse of our coach and such rightly got moved out of the Sam Johnstone thread. Pretty simple, not one rule for everyone else and a different one for you.

There are many off topic posts but you chose to single out my one because it rattled you.

Arteta has no ratings from me whether he signs Donnarumma or Ramsdale - I’ve made my mind on our incompetent rookie manager. So don’t get worked up from my posts regarding him or these dead signings.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
There are many off topic posts but you chose to single out my one because it rattled you.

Arteta has no ratings from me whether he signs Donnarumma or Ramsdale - I’ve made my mind on our incompetent rookie manager. So don’t get worked up from my posts regarding him or these dead signings.

Yep you've made your mind up so you won't be supporting us or watching our games this season I assume?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Yep you've made your mind up so you won't be supporting us or watching our games this season I assume?

That post is off topic and should be moved to the relevant thread then I’ll answer it.

This is a Sam Johnstone thread.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
There doesn't seem to be that many young English GK's coming through at the moment. Best option for us would be Freddie Woodman IMO.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Probably the only position where it’s acceptable / better to just go for the experienced and competent option.

I’d be happy with a Cedric level signing.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Johnstone would be an ideal back up GK for us. Makes you think Leno's not moving on though.

28 year old GK coming off a good season with a decade of top level football left and with aspirations of playing for England. Are you okay with just league cup / FA Cup games next season? Not sure I would be from his perspective.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Johnstone would be an ideal back up GK for us. Makes you think Leno's not moving on though.

28 year old GK coming off a good season with a decade of top level football left and with aspirations of playing for England. Are you okay with just league cup / FA Cup games next season? Not sure I would be from his perspective.
Well the alternative is playing in the Championship next season, unless there's other suitors who will meet West Brom's demands.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom