• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sambi Lokonga (Out-Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What was the consensus on his time at Palace?

It was one of those nothing loans.

If memory serves, everyone thought it'd be great because of Paddy, but then Palaces form took a dip and whatever plan there was when the club sent him there went down along with it.

Feel for him in that regard, but he's not a 18-20 year old where you just brush that off as part of the learning experience.

say yes

forum master baiter
It was one of those nothing loans.

If memory serves, everyone thought it'd be great because of Paddy, but then Palaces form took a dip and whatever plan there was when the club sent him there went down along with it.

Feel for him in that regard, but he's not a 18-20 year old where you just brush that off as part of the learning experience.
Shame because his passing ability as a '6' is fantastic. Just doesn't seem to have enough awareness off the ball.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Shame because his passing ability as a '6' is fantastic. Just doesn't seem to have enough awareness off the ball.

Some of the combinations, passes and drives he had while a bit further forward were great, which is why I say I see him as more of a classic cm and not as a dm as much.

He's always had a couple of moments every time he got played where it was clear he is a good player talent wise, just think he was brought in at a time where the plan for the midfield was completely different than what it is today.

Vieira has the same problems as him, games just passes the guy by despite being technically sound, but at least with Fábio he seems to be more of an end product guy, so that buys you a bit more time in the end as far as your place in the squad goes.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Any proper link? Of we're hoping he gets sold hence the reason the thread is open?

I mean I've not come across a single report of him been sold or something

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Some of the combinations, passes and drives he had while a bit further forward were great, which is why I say I see him as more of a classic cm and not as a dm as much.

He's always had a couple of moments every time he got played where it was clear he is a good player talent wise, just think he was brought in at a time where the plan for the midfield was completely different than what it is today.

Vieira has the same problems as him, games just passes the guy by despite being technically sound, but at least with Fábio he seems to be more of an end product guy, so that buys you a bit more time in the end as far as your place in the squad goes.
You’re being way too kind on him honestly.

@say yes nailed it with the off the ball comment. He doesn’t consistently get in a good position to receive the ball and doesn’t get into a good position to stop the opposition. I was at the villa game last year which most people said was one of his better appearances but honestly the difference between him and Xhaka from a positional sense was STARK man. Every time I looked at Sambi I thought he was in the wrong place and likewise the opposite with Xhaka. He also doesn’t have the physical attributes- no strength/pace.

There is a player in there sure, but I’d say it’s a mid to bottom half of the table player.

Fwiw I think Fabio is just as bad. No time for either of them tbh.

bakaboo

The problem with Sambi is his attitude. Scared of the ball while playing as 6, deliberately hide behind an opponent so that our own players do not have the passing lane to him. Do not have the urgency to get back into defensive position when we lose the ball.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lokonga 24 this season he past the age of being called young player. Can't see he get chance here we'll definitely sell if 15M+ offer arrives

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Burnley and their big headed **** of a manager need to **** off if they think they can get a loan. Paying £20m for the City loanee, they can bend over and give Arsenal £15m for this waster.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Has there been any firm interest? Or is the Burnley rumours only due to Kompany being there?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Why does nobody want our players?

Holding, Tavares, Lokonga, Eddie, Nelson etc would all have offers from other clubs if it was City or Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom