• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sambi Lokonga: Sam Be the Man in Midfield?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The plot twist is I've never actually been sauce gang, people just put 2+2 and assumed I "wear my hat backwards" or whatever 😔
People also wrongly assumed Pepe was a sauce gang player, we were trying to recruit Aouar ffs. 🤣

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The plot twist is I've never actually been sauce gang, people just put 2+2 and assumed I "wear my hat backwards" or whatever 😔

I just meant him having a go at ESR and Saka, tbh :lol:

Riou

I don't have no boys in this team anymore. Unless this finished version of Auba counts?

Awww, thought you were with me in the Partey fan club.

Don't blame you though, he hasn't quite been the same since he stopped subbing himself off in games...miss those days :(

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

BMT though, I've only seen this vid this morning, is this really our #10, #7 and #1? Wearing matching tracksuits? This Arsenal FC nowadays?

Call me Roy Keane or Souness but 'kin ell. I'm a bit finished ngl.
Are those clothes related to the England national team somehow?

drippin

Nah, not at all. Popular (and expensive) brand here in UK.

Was just joking about their matching tracksuits btw.
Okay, pretty weird. Maybe the brand wanted to sponsor the national team players of Arsenal, or something?

I don't really see anything special with those clothes either, plus I'd never buy a shirt that only has some brand name on the front with big letters.

People become walking commercials.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Okay, pretty weird. Maybe the brand wanted to sponsor the national team players or something?
It's a high end fashion label that a lot of people on here probably own.

Literally kids being kids and having their time of their lives (imagine starring for Arsenal and your national team with friends you've grown up with)

drippin

It's a high end fashion label that a lot of people on here probably own.

Literally kids being kids and having their time of their lives (imagine starring for Arsenal and your national team with friends you've grown up with)
Yeah, but there has to be some story behind them all having the exactly same clothes from the same brand, with same colour.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Ngl when I first heard Kompany compare Lokonga to Yaya, I thought it had been taken out of context. You know a mistranslation or something like that, but no, Kompany said it. There’s a video of it on Twitter and he says it in plain English, and to Rio Ferdinand of all people.

Now obviously there may be some hyperbole from Kompany’s part. Trying to overhype a fellow Belgian but Kompany knows the kid more than any of us. This is not like ESR where we’ve been familiar with him since he was a teen. This is very different. We have known Lokonga for about 4 months. That is not enough time to say Kompany is lying or not. If Lokonga dribbles past five players and smashes it into the top corner next week, we’ll be the first fanbase to call him the “Belgian Beast” or “Sambi Toure” or whatever.

Kompany has probably seen some things in training that Lokonga has yet to showcase to us. I remember when Wenger compared a young and misfiring Ramsey to Lampard. I thought the old man went senile. Then that 13/14 season happened and I completely got the comparisons. I think we have to be patient and wait for Sambi.
I loved AAron a great player destroyed by just too many injuries, Aaron should of had a career more like Lampard or Gerard but he was snake bitten. I don’t see Sambi as a Yaya type ever, Yaya was built much bigger and stronger than Sambi. But as a bit of devil’s advocate he hasn’t played many matches even considering he is young and a lot of players in midfield grow into goal scorers as they realize better when to make which run and are more confident in scoring positions when they get the ball. I don’t see him ever lighting it up with goals but he has very strong technical base I’d like him to develop his range of passing be that playmaking and physical presence

Farzad Stoned

Thomas "Part-Timer" Partey? He's alright.

I heard he switched on one of the younger players the other day so I got a bit more time for him now actually.
Macho is your picture Brett the Hitman Hart? If so I want to have a drink with you

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

BMT though, I've only seen this vid this morning, is this really our #10, #7 and #1? Wearing matching tracksuits? This Arsenal FC nowadays?

Call me Roy Keane or Souness but 'kin ell. I'm a bit finished ngl.

Essentials is such a dead brand.

You can buy any hoodie with the same quality without paying £250 for it.

Only hypebeasts wear it now.

Farzad Stoned

It is yeah, my favourite wrestler dead or alive.

Bryan Danielson is probably the best active but I don't watch anymore so not best placed to comment.
Yeah I watched him when I was a kid I was crazy about pro wrestling. But I mean I gave it up when I was very young. I loved Hitman, do you remember the Macho Man Randy Savage?

Riou

It is yeah, my favourite wrestler dead or alive.

Good choice, fits you too.

As his best promo work was in 1997, when all he was doing was pretty much complaining to everyone about how terrible wrestling/the WWF had become...plus, I think he heavily criticizes pretty much every young wrestler today, as he hates modern wrestling.

That's the Macho Man we love on here, to a T :lol:

drippin

Silly stats arguments etc. I can still understand, but the real low point is when people start talking wrestling in a football thread.

Riou

Silly stats arguments etc. I can still understand, but the real low point is when people start talking wrestling in a football thread.

What's faker...professional wrestling or expected goals?

Think xG, tbh.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom