• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sambi Lokonga: Sam Be the Man in Midfield?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
What's faker...professional wrestling or expected goals?

Think xG, tbh.

Lol exactly. I think at the end of the season they should give a trophy for team with best Xg, and instead of giving the players medals they should get championship belts like in pro wrestling

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

At retail prices they’re good value imo and I’ve got a plug.

I only really go hype beast for trainers like the Jordan’s and Yeezy’s. I’m more of a designer or sportswear guy clothing wise.:cool:

Rex is a hater, ignore him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

At retail prices they’re good value imo and I’ve got a plug.

I only really go hype beast for trainers like the Jordan’s and Yeezy’s. I’m more of a designer or sportswear guy clothing wise.:cool:

Rex is a hater, ignore him.

Yeezy another dead brand as well bro 😭

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Yeezy another dead brand as well bro 😭
I know this bro, the whole Yeezy’s for everyone really dusted the movement. :lol:

Last pair I bought was three years ago but they’re so comfy I still bang them out local. I think yeezy’s have become an everyday shoe now, nobody’s really buying new ones or wearing them to anything serious.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I know this bro, the whole Yeezy’s for everyone really dusted the movement. :lol:

Last pair I bought was three years ago but they’re so comfy I still bang them out local. I think yeezy’s have become an everyday shoe now, nobody’s really buying new ones or wearing them to anything serious.

I kind of back that more tbh. I appreciate that Kanye is trying to make them more accessible so if some clout chaser is going to pass them by then so be it.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It is yeah, my favourite wrestler dead or alive.

Bryan Danielson is probably the best active but I don't watch anymore so not best placed to comment.
That's funny because HBK is my favourite wrestler (apart from the Rock) I think that says something about our personalities lmao.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
This kids got some talent and think he’ll turn out to be a decent player. But can we please sign a few midfielders who don’t turn like an oil tanker or play like their feet are stuck in cement for a change?

MATHEO

Genuine question as I have missed a few games this season and cant really judge but from the little I've seen, is Sambi better than Elneny ? He's hardly creating any chances, 0 assists as far as I'm aware and Elneny is much tidier in possession, doesnt seem physically imposing either

Not being condescending towards Sambi because I rate Elneny as a squad player, its just that he doesnt seem to be much of an upgrade, I know that he's young and maybe I've missed his good games.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Not sure it was a good decision to start him in this game. Sort of collapsed and was brought off.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Genuine question as I have missed a few games this season and cant really judge but from the little I've seen, is Sambi better than Elneny ? He's hardly creating any chances, 0 assists as far as I'm aware and Elneny is much tidier in possession, doesnt seem physically imposing either

Not being condescending towards Sambi because I rate Elneny as a squad player, its just that he doesnt seem to be much of an upgrade, I know that he's young and maybe I've missed his good games.
No, he's not, but he's new and young so AM won't make the comparison. I've seen nothing from him to suggest he should be starting for Arsenal. He strolls around the pitch, plays at one tempo, passes backward often (which is what Elneny gets slammed for), makes careless passes every game to put the defence under pressure.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Elneny is better just due to his experience, not much of an upgrade (if at all) so far but the gap should close with time.

mirrorstares

Give me showing up and having irregular moments over being completely irrelevant like his midfield partner was.

The wrong midfielder was subbed out, not surprised Pool ended up laughing their way to a 4-0 trashing after that mistake.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Not ready for games of the level of today but still a good learning curve for a kid of his experience. Badly let down by Partey beside him.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
As I said before, just don’t see it with this kid. Mediocre passing range, poor positioning, not a shooting threat and lacks defensive instincts.

On top of all that, he’s too casual on the ball and thinks he’s Iniesta with the ball at his feet. I may be proven wrong but he’s the most disappointing of our summer business by a considerable distance.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Same with Tavares he got exposed by better team and he should use this as learning curve. We can't too be harsh

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We have now been to The Eithad and Anfield...and played a midfield 2 in both games, one with Ødegaard.

Arteta is mad in these big away games, ffs!

Sambi is a great prospect though, but felt he needed more help today.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom