• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Santi Cazorla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floating

Established Member
This guy has been one of the leading Spanish reporters on the Cazorla deal:

Javi Martín ‏@javimartinl
Cazorla has traveled with the @ Arsenal to Germany, tomorrow is his signing official.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Floating said:
This guy has been one of the leading Spanish reporters on the Cazorla deal:

Javi Martín ‏@javimartinl
Cazorla has traveled with the @ Arsenal to Germany, tomorrow is his signing official.

Yeah he sure the deal will happen, hope tomorrow arsenal.com sort it out and announce the deal.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Cazorla is done no one is even denying it now, its done they just haven't announced it and by Arsenal.com standard Tuesday might be too early

We play Cologne on Sat, they might announce it on Friday

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
van the man 10 said:
Will there be another paranoid meltdown on this forum if it doesn't happen tommorow? :lol:

well am not worried now bbc confirm the deal. cazorla with squad in germany nobody can steal cazorla from us now.

ibby

Established Member
Tomorrow is the day Cazorla and Sahin are announced and Robin signs a new contract.

You best believe it. :arrow:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I was done celebrating this last week...
82696742.gif

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Seriously, is there STILL minor details to sort out here before they can make it official, or are the club just saving up all the good news and plan to knock us dead with it in one installment some time this week?

mo50

Established Member
I wonder who'll be the one to start the thread in Arsenal Talk?

vantheman10: 5/1
THunter: 3/1
yousif: evens
jmsmtth28: 7/11

iced22

Considering THunter got the Podolski and Giroud threads, I'd be stupid not to put my money on a hat trick.

Then again, Cazorla seems like he's got a lot more fans than both Podolski and Giroud, especially van the man.

kenkbc2

van the man 10 said:
Will there be another paranoid meltdown on this forum if it doesn't happen tommorow? :lol:

Probably yes.. :)

But if its announced together with Sahins loan deal, it could turn into total hysteria instead..

wengerboy

Established Member
Does anybody remember who broke the Cazorla story, I remember afccamden saying something about us signing a spanish international first.

ibby

Established Member
wengerboy said:
Does anybody remember who broke the Cazorla story, I remember afccamden saying something about us signing a spanish international first.
That was about Llorente. He was apparently the first to break the Cazorla story too but I didn't see the tweet.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
mo50 said:
I wonder who'll be the one to start the thread in Arsenal Talk?

vantheman10: 5/1
THunter: 3/1
yousif: evens
jmsmtth28: 7/11
IF we sign him, then anyone just so long as it's not a_fourteen. :lol: (Those who know what I'm talking about, well, know what I'm talking about. :D )

Jbruin

Established Member
Can you imagine what would happen if this ended up being a mass trolling... I think we'd have suicides on our hands :lol: .

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Imagine if you sign Dempsey now and Cazorla goes to Chelsea. This forum would be down for weeks!

scytheavatar

Established Member
ibby said:
wengerboy said:
That was about Llorente. He was apparently the first to break the Cazorla story too but I didn't see the tweet.

It's in the first page of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom