Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by SingmeasongSong, Dec 23, 2019.

1. pigge

pigge Wishes Wrestling Fans Liked Him

Its also one game against a **** Everton. Bit Early to judge. Def cant let dead go

2. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

No guarantee that clubs will still want him in the summer, if there’s an offer then take it.

Bellerin, Tierney, Chambers and AMN should get us through to the summer.

TakeChillPill likes this.
  3. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

Use him to get Koulibaly if you can.

4. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

5. #Davido

#Davido Member

Oh yeah let’s get rid of our only fit left-back...

yorch44 likes this.
  6. jmsmtthw28

jmsmtthw28 Well-Known Member Trusted

his upturn in form is generating interest in him again but no way we will sell him, we are crazy but not that crazy.

DJ_Markstar likes this.
  7. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Well-Known Member

Personally I dont think hes bad enough to sell, quite like having him as part of the squad.

The on going issue I suppose is having a backup LB on his wage.

Red London likes this.
  8. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

You probably sell if the offer is big enough, guy simply isn’t good enough.

He was free anyway and is on big wages. The upside to a sale is potentially great.

Sapient Hawk and tcahill like this.
  9. Flying Okapis

What would you call enough? The interest appears to be from Italy and we all know how they are with transfers.

10. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Around 20-25M. Take his wages off the books too. Invest that money into a more versatile defender maybe.

11. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, But Rarely

Other clubs seems to juggle things around, Liverpool, Utd, Chelsea etc really have 2 strong LBs? I don’t know who the back ups are at these clubs.

12. Flying Okapis

Can see that figure range being achievable, I guess I would reluctantly accept that.

Saka provided decent cover too I suppose.

13. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

This won't happen until summer. Tierney won't be back until March so we can't take a risk and sell Kola.

14. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

Having a great season, showing all the traits that a full back needs to excel under Conte as well. Would be ****ing lethal for Inter.

15. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

Thats great.

Offer him, Lacazette & a huge wage for Lautaro in the summer.

yorch44 and African Flair like this.
  16. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast CIES Loyalist

The only way I could see it happen in January is if Arsenal has a suitable replacement lined up, but I have no idea who that would be. They're not going to buy a starter because they have Tierney. I suppose it's possible they might buy somebody who could play multiple positions with an eye on them playing right back or center back in the future.

I would be in favor of moving Kolasinac because he's a much better wingback than fullback and probably belongs in a 3-man back system. But he's pretty much all Arsenal has at the moment. Maitland-Niles could play there if Bellerin was fully back to health and form, but we can't depend on that. So Saka is pretty much it.

17. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

One of top 5 LBs in league, been one of our better performers this season. We can't sell him.

18. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Knows a guy who knows an ITK at Bristol Trusted

I’d sell if we got a good offer, feel it would be a smart move to make, he’s done well but he’s not too good that he’s a must keep.

Use a combo of Tierney, AMN and Saka as cover until the summer and maybe even see what Bola is about.

If we then got someone like Nathan Ferguson in the summer he’d be fine as he can cover all three defensive positions and is a talented player.

19. Red London

Red London Well-Known Member

They're not going to be offering anywhere near enough money to make this worthwile in winter.

If we had a fully fit KT who had settled in the PL and we got a £20m+ offer then yeh sure but why should we risk selling him and replacing him in Jan

20. StefanB

StefanB Well-Known Member

Don't see any reason to sell him. It's not like we have an abundance of left backs in the squad. Also he's pretty damn good.

My only real worry with Sead is that he can be quite fragile at times.