Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by SingmeasongSong, Dec 23, 2019.

1. #Davido

#Davido Member

Defensively fragile yes.

2. truth_hurts

truth_hurts Well-Known Member

Would have been up for selling him before the United game, he seems to have found a new gear

3. yorch44

yorch44 Well-Known Member

I’m the current super expensive market I would say “give 40 millions or talk to me about Lautaro”.

if they pay good... if not we still have a good player around.

4. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Dishonest To His Federation

Like him as human being but sell at first chance!

5. Stannis

Stannis Well-Known Member

We should be renewing his contract

I get the impression he won’t care if he isn’t an automatic starter. He walks into the the Bosnian team regardless

Arson Finger and say yes like this.
  6. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

Are people actually crazy, saying sell when the only other option we have at the minute is a kid who isnt even a lb ffs, some jokers in here

GoonerJeeves and Red London like this.
  7. Tomb Bombadil

Tomb Bombadil Active Member

True at the moment it makes no sense because of the injury of Tierney.

But I think if we should sell him in summer because he is on a massive wage and his performances are not good enough for that. And I also think Tierney will be first choice next year, then the salary is even less justified.

8. kraphtous

kraphtous Raul Stanllehi

Tierney hasn’t really proved that he is better than Kolasinac even before the injury, so I would wait until he proves that and then possibly move him on if he does prove to be better.

Tierney has cost the club atleast 15m more than Kolasinac despite Tierney being here for less than 6 months.

9. Tomb Bombadil

Tomb Bombadil Active Member

Yeah but Kolasinac has also not proven that he should be first choice left back and for the bench or a shared duty he's too expensiv. So either we gonna a buy a LB who challenges Tierney or an experienced/talent backup

10. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Well-Known Member

I like him as a person and he's a player that works hard, but he's not defensively on it given his physical assets. I'd sell in the summer to help with squad building and hope Tierney can finally stay fit.