• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

At last it seems the club is more firm, and Kola not the kind who will waste a year of his career sidelined.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
This guy stopped being a footballer when he started being Özil's *****. Glad he is returning to his master.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
About the best we could do in the situation.

I'm not going to go too far patting him on the back though, it'll probably turn out that we've payed him off fully in a day or two :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look like it's mutual agreement similar to Mkhi we ended up canceling the contract without paying him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Best we could’ve hoped for really. Maybe we can get a small fee for Heccy B and Torreira but we need them gone by any means as well.
Thought we are getting some sort of fee still if this true we saved about 5m instead of giving it to him. Torreira and Hector both going on loan imo

GDeep™

League is very weak
Did we sign him on a free? Good signing had you sold him for a fee. We haven’t really lost anything here then.

Unless I’m wrong and we paid a fee for him.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Did we sign him on a free? Good signing had you sold him for a fee. We haven’t really lost anything here then.

It was free but we paid him over 100k a week for around 4 years now. That’s £20m. So not the best.

Kolasinac looked quite impressive at the start but as time went on looked more and more poor. His defensive awareness is terrible, and at the start he was putting in some clever balls getting on the touch line, those stopped happening after his first 6months.

We lost points because of his awful defending and lost a lot of possession because of his awful football brain and passing.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
It was free but we paid him over 100k a week for around 4 years now. That’s £20m. So not the best.

Kolasinac looked quite impressive at the start but as time went on looked more and more poor. His defensive awareness is terrible, and at the start he was putting in some clever balls getting on the touch line, those stopped happening after his first 6months.

Don't forget Emery made use of him in his first season and he got 5 assists in 22 PL games and 2 more in the Europa. But like you say, terrible defensive awareness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom