• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Sead Kolasinac (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
And people wonder how City and Chelsea have been able to do it. They ignore all the salaries that they pay. Not possible for a self-sustainable club. It's also impossible to get every transfer spot on. That's why they're taking the approach of purchasing u23 players with high potential. At least they can control the wage structure better and sell for some kind of amount of money, even if no profit.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
And people wonder how City and Chelsea have been able to do it. They ignore all the salaries that they pay. Not possible for a self-sustainable club. It's also impossible to get every transfer spot on. That's why they're taking the approach of purchasing u23 players with high potential. At least they can control the wage structure better and sell for some kind of amount of money, even if no profit.
When is the last time Man City or Chelsea terminated a contract?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta and Edu unable to get anything for our best performing CB this season, sums up the sad state of the club.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Imagine having the biggest coffers in world football, and you target Kolasinac.
Wasn't it that they have something like a bit under 200 million free for FFP limits?

I wonder if they can do similar sponsoring as City has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom