• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Seaman On Vieira, Lehmann and Defending the title

Mark

Established Member
calvinngai88 said:
Is that when France lost to Greece in Euro?

I think it's from before the Confederations Cup match when he found out about the death of Foe. Am I correct, Mad Jens?

vanPersie

I dont think wenger needs to make any big new signings...I think he basically has the team he wants already. Of course people are going to want to move on and further their career elsewhere possibly, and they will need replacements - also people going into retirement - but then we also have great reserve and youth teams to bring players in from. Just look at those like Aliadiere last season. There is not really the need for big signings at Arsenal - we're sitting pretty at the top.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom