• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sebastian Rode

Sydney Gooner

Established Member
jones said:
Could work quality wise, but I'm missing somebody who can control the match from deeper in that line-up. If Cazorla were to drop deeper in a 4-3-3 that could work, that would leave us with Wilshere on the wing though.

Bottom line is I'd rather take only one of Gustavo and Rode here, preferably the former, since they both have their strengths in their athleticism, and we would have nobody to dictate the game.

You could just let Wilshere be that player dictating play from deep in that midfield three with Cazorla in his familiar wide role because even though he wears the shirt I don't think Wilshere has the end product to play as a no.10 yet. Cazorla is better suited there for me.

So what would your ideal midfield be?

Bigbludfire

Established Member
Eintracht Frankfurt CEO Heribert Bruchhagen told Bild: “Why does Jan Kirchhoff go to Bayern? Why does Sebastian go too? My God, these are young people. They can earn four times as much money at Bayern as they can here. End of story.

Fee's reportedly 9m

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What the f**k Bayern give other teams a space, Bayern are signing every good player in Bundesliga.

Our friend @Jones gonna be angry about this i think he is Eintracht Frankfurt fan.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
The anger has already passed yousif, he made a statement a week or two ago that he wouldn't extend his contract which expires 2014. Bayern are very strongly linked to him, though the move doesn't make sense for neither party (Rode and Bayern), he wouldn't get into their midfield, not even in 2014 I think.

Personally, I'd like to see Frankfurt cash in on him this summer before he walks on a free in a year. Seeing how they already signed a possible replacement two or three days ago, I think this move might materialise soon, fee will probably be around €7m.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
leo_ense said:
Seems like a replacement for Tymoshuk more than Gustavo.

If he replace Tymoshuk am afraid Rode will never get game time at Bayern cuz Gustavo and Javi Martinez are ahead of him.

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom