• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sébastien Squillaci

Status
Not open for further replies.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
AxlGunners said:
Kraig said:
how is this not done yet?
Arsène hoping to announce a double signing on Friday :wink:

Disclaimer: The above statement is only the figment of my vivid imagination and is not based on any fact. I hereby swear I have no insider knowledge of Arsenal Football Club and that of its transfers and any of the above statement that turns out to be true is purely coincidental.

Hey Axl, can you please stop sodding about and get Slash back in the band.

Shame we couldn't get him in before Saturdays game. I'm sure he would have loved to have made his debut against one of Fat Sams teams. Talk about a baptism of fire

MAK 14

Established Member
Apparently Arsène said he won't be involved in the game on Saturday. We should be able to cope without him though.

Well done Wenger, pleased with the signing.

Smudeagle

Absolutely typical that we confirm it in a standard pre-match press conference before anything appears on the .com!

Must be the lazyest webteam ever!

entropy13

Established Member
Smudeagle said:
Absolutely typical that we confirm it in a standard pre-match press conference before anything appears on the .com!

Must be the lazyest webteam ever!

Arsenal.com is the only official website of any club (I think) that listed most of the rumours involving the club though. :p

Wenger14

Established Member
Locked. New thread's in Arsenal Talk.

<a class="postlink-local" href="https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=105281" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=105281</a>

James

Established Member
Got to say, i didn't expect this to be true when i first started the thread. Great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom