• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serge Gnabry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Sp**s still have the Campbell stick on their ass so they must be delighted with the idea of stealing an ex Arsenal player on the level of Gnabry. Would be ironic if they make us look so bad the board finally sacks Arteta.
Arteta had not only Arsenal fans but football critics fooled up till this terrible management down the stretch and our total collapse in one competition when every one else had 3 or 4, because of this the club lost massive credibility especially since he forced out so much talent for nothing and spent so much money. I think all the bs good feelings and PR work team Arsenal did in the last two and half years went out the window. We could have had Tuchel; Arteta is rapidly metastasizing into club killing, global brand tarnishing, DNA changing tumor.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
If ambition you lack then bring him back
Alexander can’t help you much in attack

But for Pub League Mik whose incredibly thick
The mighty Arsenal used to hum and click

When he loses again crying process I’ll be sick
club stars thrown away because heez a big d$$k

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If we got CL I could believe this, he always spoke fondly of Arsenal, CL bit of money and the romanticism of a return, I could buy that, but he’s not coming here to play EL, he’s a firmly CL player. Ain’t happening.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
If we got CL I could believe this, he always spoke fondly of Arsenal, CL bit of money and the romanticism of a return, I could buy that, but he’s not coming here to play EL, he’s a firmly CL player. Ain’t happening.
People said the same with Thomas, with Ødegaard too. Even with Auba people didn't see that he would stay and Arteta convinced him.

There's a huge disconnect between how the world of football views Arteta and his project and how this forum views him. This forum is its own micro-reality, really.

That said, I don't think it's likely, and having missed out on Mbappé I think Madrid would be foolish to not go strongly for Gnabry. But I wouldn't rule it out of hand either.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
People said the same with Thomas, with Ødegaard too. Even with Auba people didn't see that he would stay and Arteta convinced him.

There's a huge disconnect between how the world of football views Arteta and his project and how this forum views him. This forum is its own micro-reality, really.

That said, I don't think it's likely, and having missed out on Mbappé I think Madrid would be foolish to not go strongly for Gnabry. But I wouldn't rule it out of hand either.

Let’s be clear, Champions League or no Champions League, if he came here it would be because of his affinity for the club. He couldn’t give a **** about Arteta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom