• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sergio Agüero

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariaines

Tegh has an interesting point.. i conclude from that that Chile is not a poor country because our players sucks.. :D seriously, here boys have another expectations like studying or working.. but i think it has to do more about the teaching process.. in brazil or argentina the clubs have real academies with great coaches and they give the chance to join to anyone who wants and has talent.. and they teach them to play without taking the passion away from them (which happens here.. boys are taught to play dull, boring and defensive.. like a lame chelsea). But i see a difference between argentina and brazil: i see that they form a player to sell him at 17 or 18 years old to no matter what european team as long as they pay good money.. but in brazil, i think, the clubs try to develop a player by making him play a lot in the brazilian league (in fact, brazilian league is very special.. in brazil people don't talk about argentinian, italian or spanish football, just brazilian..) and then sell him, if the offer is good... i think that's why they have so many amazing players playing regularly in the most important teams in the world, which does not happen to argentina

Gurgen

Established Member
He kicks the ball so easily this lad, looks effortless how he puts all kind of curve on it.
Haven't seen him outside that compilation tough, a bit silly to pass judgement to be honest.

nazo

Established Member
he wont end up at an english team. probably at inter or real madrid would take him. i heard that real madrid are after him.

its not being from a poor background or playing without shoes that makes them amazingly skillful players at all! otherwise africa would churn out 'skillful' (ther are some, like okocha, but the majority are big, fast n strong like vieira or etoo) players like brazil and argentina!

the main reason (and i was coached by a brazilian coach for 5 years and now am coached by an ex-pro english player and have seen the vast difference in styles) is that technique is encouraged over there and it is almost coached out of you in the UK! look at joe cole for example he has skills to rival any1 even ronaldinho but ever since he 1st appeared at west ham they have always said he showboats too much and needs to cut it out to be a top player!
another example is lucio, a centre half who is encouraged carry the ball and go on runs from the back up the field!that is unheard of in england, where defending like sol campbell and john terry is prefered!
now brazilian teams have noticed the 'european style players' (big strong n fast) and have started to produce players specifically for europe to sell for big money like adriano and baptista!

another reason is that they play a lot of futsal, or futbol de salao and this is all about technique and greatly enhances skills on the ball!

Viper

Established Member
He'll be at a Spanish or Italian club. I just can't see him joining an English club for some reason.

owen grew up playing tough english football! hes used to it!

why are you making pointless arguments anyway? or do you just enjoy being a dichead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom