• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Not me, I prefer Mertesacker. Our best defense record in the last decade was with him organizing when we actually lower our defense line to accomodate for his lack of speed.

That's what I've been saying for years, Mertesacker is the reason we won a lot of those cup finals because he reigns Koscielny in and doesn't let him go be a brain dead hot head doing stupid ****.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Drill the **** out of him this summer in training Full Metal Jacket style and give him one last chance. I have a feeling that he might become really good. Quote me on this = Mustafi will be a great player for us next season.

em9999

My rainbows
Drill the **** out of him this summer in training Full Metal Jacket style and give him one last chance. I have a feeling that he might become really good. Quote me on this = Mustafi will be a great player for us next season.

on a par with beating terminal cancer then going on to smoke 400 a day, cuz you think it won't happen a second time

hope this statement is said with humour in mind

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
But we tried that last summer. I remember the pics if him and Carlos in training. He was full of praise for the new regime. He's another player that we can't get the best out of or can't be improved. Notoriously patient Wenger wanted him out within two years. He'll never come good for us.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He's gonna be here for at least one more season so suck it up girls.

Might start the Mustafi defence league.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That little freak Raul said anybody with 2 years left will either sign a new deal or be sold, unless they’re near the end of their careers.

Mustafi will either sign or get binned. If he gets a new deal we might as well all get in the bin.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Bumping this because I want everyone to know I will 100% not support Arsenal in the upcoming season if this guy is still at the club, thank you.

P.s I hope people want to join me as a City fan if this is the case. Bluemoon.

Reactions: A_G

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

I had that sentiment last summer

But am over that

Sell asap

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Not me, I prefer Mertesacker. Our best defense record in the last decade was with him organizing when we actually lower our defense line to accomodate for his lack of speed.

Per is an Arsenal legend, every great performance during his time here he was a catalyst in. Especially that final FA Cup win which was Wenger's goodbye present.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
By all accounts Wenger never wanted him and tried to offload him. Emery had to accept him but tried hard to play other CBs as and when available.

This club will never progress with Mustafi in the back line. That much is surely obvious to anybody watching him play. He’s not even good enough for a back up.

Sell, sell sell, sell, sell.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I tried to defend Mustafi for a while but soured on him after a while. Problem is he seems difficult to offload even at bargain price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom