• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Other windows are open until September.
Avi9XSV.gif

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Has Emery ever heard of the phrase "Addition by Subtraction?"

I'm sick to death of the idea that if X is reduced to cup games and the EL then he can't do much damage.

Has everyone forgotten what club they support? Our 6th choice midfielder ends up making 24, 32 and 17 appearances over the course of a whole season. If you're on the books at Arsenal chances are you'll get a minimum of ten games unless your name is Park Chu Young.

If we keep Mustafi he'll play far more than he should. Kos has thrown up a stink and might not even be here come the start of the season. Holding is coming back from injury, Monreal is injury prone as well. Emery likes to play 3 ATB.

Come to think of it, who exactly is supposed to keep Mustafi from starting most weeks? Monreal can't play 3 games a week, to begin with. It'll be Sokratis + 2 if Koscielny leaves with Mustafi more than likely being one of the two.

Sell him, give him away, send him to Azerbaijan or wherever we sent Denilson.

He cannot be here come August.

Token Yank

Honestly baffles me how he played at clubs like Everton, Valencia and the German national team. Then got a big money move to Arsenal. How did he evade all the extensive scouting? He is like the footballing version of a mentally dull rich kid who goes to all these expensive private schools and universities only to end up a total **** up in the real world. Looked good on paper I guess but little did we know he was eating glue in the back of class. StatDNA can kiss my ass.

Iceman10

Established Member
Before the Kos situation flared up there was a possibility of looking to Mustafi as an out, recouping 15-20m (a club in Germany perhaps) and bringing in a replacement. The Kos situation pretty much now means Mustafi will stay. Have to suck it up I guess.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Mustafi in preseason playing like he knows he doesnt need to try to still get in the team / collect his pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom