• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel_Gunner

He was excellent at the Euros, Germany's best defender..

I love him and its great that we signed him but most of germans and also Löw will see that in a different way.

He only played in the first game (when he scored) vs Ukraine. Then 4 games without playtime. Then 30 minutes vs France.
Also Hummels and Boateng are worlclass german defenders. Dont know if Mustafi is already on their level. I hope so. He will show it this season.

CJJ

Established Member
Good news is we signed Mustafi who's a quality CB and will go straight into our strongest XI.

Bad news is we (again) have a captain that's not going to play.

Banks

Good news is we signed Mustafi who's a quality CB and will go straight into our strongest XI.

Bad news is we (again) have a captain that's not going to play.
The curse of Arsenal captaincy if not injured then they are always off to another team.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/31/the-m...i-refuses-to-pose-with-beer-sponsor-6100683/?

can we make all opposition players appear as beer bottles to him?

waterboy-o.gif

GunnerGetYah

Established Member
Welcome to Arsenal!

Interesting purchase from Wenger. Believe he has all the attributes necessary to be successful here and he genuinely seems to want to be here rather than using us as a stepping stone. Seems like he will fit in well with the other team members. Kudos to Wenger for this one.

Most of the premiership titles have been won from the foundation of a strong defence. If we play a fluid attack and everyone chips in with goals, we might just have enough now, though the competition is much stronger this year.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Shame his three months shy of being HG.

Supposedly capable of playing both the Mertesacker role and Koscienly's which bodes well. Also hear him described as a leader, which should give us a strong base with Xhaka and Kos' improved confidence.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Cool. This must've been an exciting window for you with Xhaka and Mustafi joining! I also don't mind we got some balkan blood in the side now, was needed. :p

Very exciting, unbelievable really. For @albakos as well.:D Oh, you're from Slovenia? We're balkan brothers then, haha. Yeah, it's nice to have some balkan blood in the side, in particular because they're very good players, young and with huge potential. But let's not derail the thread too much. :p

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I dont like pure balkan mentality in football, but when you mix that with civilized weatern country like Germany or Swiss, it becomes stuff of dreams.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom