• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Cack On Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goon_si

Very exciting, unbelievable really. For @albakos as well.:D Oh, you're from Slovenia? We're balkan brothers then, haha. Yeah, it's nice to have some balkan blood in the side, in particular because they're very good players, young and with huge potential. But let's not derail the thread too much. :p
Yeah from Slovenia. Play 5 a side (or futsal, not sure how it's called in english) with a few guys from Albania, all good on the ball, always give 100% and play very aggresive, just how I like to play heh.
I dont like pure balkan mentality in football, but when you mix that with civilized weatern country like Germany or Swiss, it becomes stuff of dreams.
Yeah some tend to go over the line and lose their cool at times, but in close matches and tough battles on the pitch, I like to see some of that "crazyness." :)

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Yeah from Slovenia. Play 5 a side (or futsal, not sure how it's called in english) with a few guys from Albania, all good on the ball, always give 100% and play very aggresive, just how I like to play heh.

Yeah some tend to go over the line and lose their cool at times, but in close matches and tough battles on the pitch, I like to see some of that "crazyness." :)

I agree, I like to see that too. But whenever there is a close match or moment, balkanians usually **** it up. I hate that

Bergkamp120

Chelsea just paid 40 million for a 29 year old David Luiz. The asking price for Koulibaly is 65+ million and the asking price for Romagnoli and Manolas is 45+ million. Mustafi is already a bargain and it's only been a few days.

Stones 50 million
Luiz 40 million
Mustafi 35-40 million

He's the only who can defend and he's the cheapest of the three :lol:

cannonade

Established Member
Been watching. Not much to do, but tidy player. Quick on the tackle, assured passing, great anticipation and awareness. Just missed a header off a corner--powered it over the bar. Be a terrific partner to Kos. Excited.

Bergkamp120

Been watching. Not much to do, but tidy player. Quick on the tackle, assured passing, great anticipation and awareness. Just missed a header off a corner--powered it over the bar. Be a terrific partner to Kos. Excited.

So excited to see him play.
Christoph-Waltz-Dancing-in-Chair-Inglourious-Basterds.gif

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Injured ****ing hell, one day after signing!

Doesn't look serious, by the way. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom