• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 309,019
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I know you're joking, but being "PC" doesn't have anything to do with it. The bigotry notice is about language that is harmful/hateful/marginalizing to people due to innate characteristics (ie. who they are born as) or lifestyle choices that don't harm anyone else.

People who abuse kids made that decision themselves and have harmed others through their actions. **** them.

Calling everyone a ***** is getting old though.
Some people slagging off Scottish people that could be described as hateful in the Tierney thread. Referring to weight and colour of hair. Warnings should be served.

And yes im a tout, but i feel the language is bordering on racist.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Some people slagging off Scottish people that could be described as hateful in the Tierney thread. Referring to weight and colour of hair. Warnings should be served.

And yes im a tout, but i feel the language is bordering on racist.

What? English people calling scots fat gingers?

Isnt that a bit ironic?

Malky

Established Member
I know Ornstein said we're trying to sell him, but the lack of updates/links with a week left are worrying.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I really hate turning on our own players. It's awful character. I also think mustafi has made far too many errors, and have wanted a sale. I'm only 35 but I remember a far different type of "support".

Booing him out is literally toxic for the club. I don't think for one minute he's not trying, he has serious holes in the mental side of his game, so i think the way he's being attacked will only widen them.

sykesy69

I really hate turning on our own players. It's awful character. I also think mustafi has made far too many errors, and have wanted a sale. I'm only 35 but I remember a far different type of "support".

Booing him out is literally toxic for the club. I don't think for one minute he's not trying, he has serious holes in the mental side of his game, so i think the way he's being attacked will only widen them.
Then he should do the honourable thing, realise he's not wanted here and start a fresh somewhere else.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

What? English people calling scots fat gingers?

Isnt that a bit ironic?
Not sure if its ironic but certainly is stereotyping/racial prejudice as it is saying all Scots are x y and z.

To characterise an entire population in such a way is out of line. But seems to be common place and acceptable unfortunately.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Yeah my swedish bro, everybody in great britain is gingers

I know that it is obviously a stereotype, moreso pointing out that both have that stereotype, bit weird No? But more the Irish?

It is not like I tease @hydrofluoric acid for eating that rotten piss shark cus we Swedes eat rotten herring

And the fat part? Is it because of the fried marsbars thing?

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
Yes, it's much better to be controlled by an instrument that was made thousands of years ago, for controlling the masses, and which has been used to justify the slaughtering of millions of people, oppression of groups and sexes, etc.

So much for critical, independent thinking.
What example can you give of these things? Christianity took away oppression of the females by giving them equal worth in God's eyes to the man. Give me a bible verse that says go out and kill people. Christ could of wiped this world from existance but he came down to become a man and died a horrific death for the payment of your sin. Where does Jesus say kill people? He came to save sinners and not kill them so if you are talking about the crusades, I'm afraid you are buying lie as that was the pagan religion of Roman Catholicism that did that. The greatest amount of deaths in history occurred due to favoured races and Darwinian evolution. The rest of the title of his book was "Or the preservation of favoured races in the struggle for life". This is what Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao Tse Tung believed and it excused them in killing over 100 million people between them.

Biblical Christianity has given care for the elderly, orphanages, freedom of speech, and liberation from oppression world wide so you must be talking about another "instrument" friend. Have you read the bible or are you too just parroting tired old opinions?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Not sure if its ironic but certainly is stereotyping/racial prejudice as it is saying all Scots are x y and z.

To characterise an entire population in such a way is out of line. But seems to be common place and acceptable unfortunately.

No I am not making myself clear,
For an outsider both English and scots are gingers, stereotypically of course

Last edited:

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
What example can you give of these things? Christianity took away oppression of the females by giving them equal worth in God's eyes to the man. Give me a bible verse that says go out and kill people. Christ could of wiped this world from existance but he came down to become a man and died a horrific death for the payment of your sin. Where does Jesus say kill people? He came to save sinners and not kill them so if you are talking about the crusades, I'm afraid you are buying lie as that was the pagan religion of Roman Catholicism that did that. The greatest amount of deaths in history occurred due to favoured races and Darwinian evolution. The rest of the title of his book was "Or the preservation of favoured races in the struggle for life". This is what Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao Tse Tung believed and it excused them in killing over 100 million people between them.

Biblical Christianity has given care for the elderly, orphanages, freedom of speech, and liberation from oppression world wide so you must be talking about another "instrument" friend. Have you read the bible or are you too just parroting tired old opinions?
F*ck off. This is a football forum not bible study. Don't get me started on this nonsense.

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
And religion isn't a way to control the masses?
I'm not talking about religion which is man made. I'm talking about faith in Jesus Christ. It's a narrow path that leadeth to life and few there be that find it. Broad is the path that leadeth to destruction and many there be that go in thereat. If you are rejecting Christ and the free gift of salvation to eternal life you are the masses friend.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
No I am not making myself clear,
For an outsider both English and scots are fingers, stereotypically of course

Gingers originate from the Celts/Irish/Scottish clans many years ago. It's far from being an English stereotype :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom