<

Soccer Manager.com

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by Nutsy, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Nutsy

Nutsy New Member Elite

Arsenal_hleb, Think You should find my name Nadz Mel. I should be in World Championship 841. Otherwise, what about you? What's your manager name?

Juventus bid for Adebayor whose Morale is at average - for the price of £7 million. I'm keeping him still thus I rejected. They're also bidding for Eduardo for £12 million. I just bought the guy and everytime I put him, his average rating is 8+ above and already scored 2 goals in 2 games.

RVP and Diego Milito are my basic starting line-up upfront strikers. Last game against Chavs - home, won 4-2. Lehmann is really getting rusty... Rvp scored 2 and Diego scored 2 adds up to 4.Not Bad..

2. Clrnc

Clrnc Well-Known Member Trusted

my name is clarence toh. i still couldn't find you. i am in 897.

just drew with dinamo kiev. damn. spuds got thumped 12-0 by barca, but thats because their manager abandoned their team, put goalies in striker position

3. Nutsy

Nutsy New Member Elite

Already send ya a request there mate. So no worries. FC Porto 0 - 5 Arsenal FC my latest result. Diego nearly scored a hattrick in this one. RVP scored one,

Match Report
    :

1: BOOKED - Manuel HELDER POSTIGA receives a yellow card after a rash tackle
    5: A poor finish by Manuel HELDER POSTIGA
    6: Diego MILITO nods down a high ball across the face of goal
    12: JORGINHO chip beats the keeper but it is cleared off the line by the waiting defender
    14: Johannes DJOUROU wins the aerial challenge
    23: A spectacular overhead kick by Aleksandr HLEB flies wide of the mark
    27: Robin VAN PERSIE places a right foot shot wide from twenty yards out
    28: Vieira ADRIANO takes the ball around two defenders but then fluffs his shot
    30: A great effort but Jens LEHMANN is equal to it!
    32: A ferocious free kick has Jens LEHMANN scrambling to turn it round for a corner
    33: GOAL!! - The keeper parries a powerful shot but Diego MILITO follows up on the rebound!
    34: GOAL!! - A cross from the left is headed home by Diego MILITO!
    40: Jens LEHMANN clutches the ball gratefully to his chest
    41: An easy chance by Diego MILITO goes begging

Half Time

46: A curling shot from Aleksandr HLEB goes just wide of the post
    47: Diego MILITO places a right foot shot wide from twenty five yards out
    53: Manuel HELDER POSTIGA header goes inches wide
    54: GOAL!! - Robin VAN PERSIE hits a powerfull right foot shot into the onion bag! He'll be proud of that one!
    57: A mix up in the defence allows Luis GONZALEZ to hammer his shot over
    60: GOAL!! - A miss-hit shot from Gael CLICHY squirms under the keepers body! He's embarrassed to claim that one!
    69: A fingertip save by da Silva Arruda HELTON denies what would have been a lovely worked goal
    70: Manuel HELDER POSTIGA gets the blind side of the defender but is forced to hurry his shot
    71: A snapshot by JORGINHO on the edge of the D flies just over
    72: Marek CECH shot is cleared of the line by
    75: Manuel HELDER POSTIGA has a free header which goes wide of the post
    76: Robin VAN PERSIE finds himself clear, but hits the post
    78: JORGINHO has his head in his hands, after he blasts wide infront of an open goal!!!!
    79: A shot from distance is stopped by da Silva EDUARDO
    80: After the keepers initial save JORGINHO runs in for the rebound but agonisingly blasts it over!
    82: JORGINHO plays the ball out of his own half
    83: da Silva EDUARDO produces a solid save to prevent what would have been a wonderful goal
    88: GOAL!! - Johannes DJOUROU shoots from an acute angle and the ball is deflected into the goal!

90:

Full Time

4. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

I'm Atom Soria btw. Added you Arsenal_Hleb. I accepted Lyon's negotations and bought Ben Arfa for £15m, van der Vaart's replacement. :)

5. Clrnc

looks like you guys are playing well. haha yeah i accept both your friend request.

looking to buy moutinho, nasri, veloso now...

6. ive requested to be all your freinds- my username is Liam Dye

7. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

Your players upfront... :shock:

8. Nutsy

Nutsy New Member Elite

Damn, Villa and Torres? Nicely done on picking mate. I have to say :shock: already added you. What about you lot's games. Mine is always on Monday GMT 8pm.

9. my strikers were those when i signed up so im happy with that but ive lost fabregas, walcott and gallas

10. Clrnc

how come you all can get arsenal while i get a damn stuttgart. argh

fabregas is always going to be a loss to arsenal in soccermanager and alot of manager looks to bid for him and so * will cash in on him.

11. Nutsy

Nutsy New Member Elite

You have too look for it really hard Arsenal_hleb. Really really hard. There's a lot of set-ups and if you see Arsenal un managed. then go straight to it. Like I said, I might create a whole league. Payments will be tricky though.

but your form Arsenalwithoutvieira is worrying though. Seemed to find a lot of Arsenal sold Fabregasto Barca...

12. my form is dire- i need some tips on some good cheap players to buy

13. Clrnc

yeah it will be good if someone could create a league then we can all play in A-M league

14. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

Lost to Fiorentina, 2-1...WHY IS HILARIO PLAYING CM AND G. JOHNSON PLAYING F???

I changed the lineup, tactics, everything already before the game!

15. Nutsy

Nutsy New Member Elite

LoL. It happens most time mate, but remeber you CAN'T change your tactics 2 hours before the actual game.

I played against Barcelona. Ooooh, they play Thierry and Fabregas against me. THEY failed to win against me. I forgot to change players before the game with Eboue injured still on field :? but 3-1 baby 3-1. So I was left with 4 subs and 6 players not match fit. Muahaha.

0:
    Kick-Off

4: A cross from out wide falls to Thierry HENRY who miss hits the volley
    5: Great vision and passing by Gabriel MILITO
    11: A ferocious free kick has Arribas VICTOR VALDES scrambling to turn it round for a corner
    13: Andres INIESTA will be kicking himself for failing to capitalise on the break
    15: A poor finish by RONALDINHO
    18: Aparecido da GILBERTO SILVA gains control of the ball and hits a lovely thiry yard ball up the pitch
    19: The crowd are on their feet applauding after some magic on the ball by Lionel MESSI
    20: An easy chance by Diego MILITO goes begging
    23: GOAL!! - Samuel ETO'O converts a fantastic cross with a well placed header!
    30: Francesc FABREGAS wins the aerial challenge
    35: XAVI miss hits his shot wide of goal
    36: A dazzling run by RONALDINHO is ended with a crisp strike that goes agonisingly wide
    38: GOAL!! - A speculative chip by Aleksandr HLEB is fumbled by the hapless keeper and rolls agonisingly over the line!

45:
    Half Time

46: Gianluca ZAMBROTTA makes it to the bye-line and puts in the cross which is headed clear
    48: GOAL!! - Seizing on an error in the defence Aparecido da GILBERTO SILVA rounds the keeper to finish with ease!
    54: Tomas ROSICKY nods down a high ball across the face of goal
    55: Aleksandr HLEB has his head in his hands, after he blasts wide infront of an open goal!!!!
    57: One of the best chances of the half goes begging as RONALDINHO fails to follow up on the rebound
    63: Aleksandr HLEB receives the ball on his left and smashes a dipping 25-yarder against the bar
    66: GOAL!! - Using his blistering pace Diego MILITO leaves the defenders in his wake and chips the keeper with aplomb!
    69: Tomas ROSICKY places a right foot shot wide from twenty yards out
    74: A quick burst of speed enables Diego MILITO to pull away, only for the linesman to raise his flag for offside
    75: An inswinging corner is headed into the hands of Jens LEHMANN
    81: A low shot from da Silva EDUARDO is palmed away by the keeper
    89: The keeper comes roaring off his line and clatters with Diego MILITO sending the ball wide

90:
    Full Time

:twisted: Aside from the deal against Fabregas and Iniesta etc if only the real Arsenal team can do this. I'll die a happy man.

16. Clrnc

i lost to lazio 2-0. bewildered

17. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

Won 2-0 against Olympiacos. Olic with a brace. That's 10 goals in 9 appearances for him now. :)

0:
    Kick-Off

3: A 25 yard shot by Ivica OLIC smashes against the crossbar
    4: Leonel NUNEZ has a free header which goes wide of the post
    10: GOAL!! - Ivica OLIC heads powerfully past the keeper!
    11: A cross from the bye-line by Hatem BEN ARFA goes out of play
    13: Predrag DJORDJEVIC bursts through the rearguard, not believing his luck, but a poor first touch lets him down!
    14: Ieroklis STOLTIDIS beats the offside trap but a poor shot lets him down!
    16: Nigel DE JONG header goes inches wide
    18: A short pass is collected by Glen JOHNSON who hoofs a hopeful ball over everyones head
    20: Ivica OLIC gets the blind side of the defender but is forced to hurry his shot
    26: The keeper comes roaring off his line and clatters with Hatem BEN ARFA sending the ball wide
    27: Predrag DJORDJEVIC shot is cleared of the line by
    28: Predrag DJORDJEVIC strays offside
    29: A spectacular overhead kick by Luciano GALLETTI flies wide of the mark
    30: Vassilis TOROSIDIS finds himself in space but blasts wide
    32: Vassilis TOROSIDIS plays the ball out of his own half
    33: Ivica OLIC places a left foot shot wide from twenty five yards out
    36: Benny FEILHABER places a right foot shot wide from twenty yards out
    40: Joris MATHIJSEN trys to chip the keeper, but hits it over the crossbar
    42: Piotr TROCHOWSKI blasts the ball towards the goal, but somehow it just goes wide
    44: The striker bursst through the rearguard not believing his luck but Antonis NIKOPOLIDIS is quick off his line

45:
    Half Time

49: The ball is collected on the edge of the box by Leonel NUNEZ who slices his shot wide
    50: Michalis KONSTANTINOU is brought down in the area, the ref consults his linesman, no penalty!!!
    53: Leonel NUNEZ heads onto the roof of the goal
    55: BOOKED - A bit harsh - the ref cautions Michalis KONSTANTINOU after a 50/50 challenge!
    58: A clear crisp strike by Vassilis TOROSIDIS hits the side netting!
    60: GOAL!! - Ivica OLIC finds himself in yards of space and he makes no mistake from 15 yards!
    62: Back-peddling clumsily the keeper can only watch as Hatem BEN ARFA lob goes over the bar
    63: A dazzling run by Hatem BEN ARFA is ended with a crisp strike that goes agonisingly wide
    66: Paolo GUERRERO probes around the area to try and find an opening
    68: A last ditch saving tackle by Luciano GALLETTI sees it out for a corner
    69: A free header by Leonel NUNEZ hardly troubles the keeper
    71: The imposing Santos JÚLIO CÉSAR heads inches over
    75: Ivica OLIC centeres the ball
    76: Before Michalis KONSTANTINOU shot could nestle in the corner of the net it is clattered away at full stretch for a corner!
    78: Michalis KONSTANTINOU gains control at the edge of the box but curls his shot inches wide
    82: Antonis NIKOPOLIDIS dives to his right and clutches the ball to his chest
    89: Michalis KONSTANTINOU is starting to boss the play as he is getting more on the ball and space

90:
    Full Time

18. won 3-0 to stop the rot- got a new look arsenal now

Ceni
    Eboue-Toure-Ayala- Cordoba
    Hleb-Makoun-Gilberto-Rosicky
    Villa-Torres

and have now gone a signed Owen, Quaresma and Alves!

19. entropy13

entropy13 New Member

A 5-1 win against Fenerbahçe.

Who wouldn't, when they've got Kazim-Richards on goal and Volkan as a midfielder. :lol:

3 goals for Castelen, a hat-trick in his first start (and appearance).
    Top of Division 2 now. :)

0:
    Kick-Off

0: A smooth one-two between Juan Pablo SORIN and his team mate to create some nice passing moves
    1: After the keepers initial save Benny FEILHABER runs in for the rebound but agonisingly blasts it over!
    2: Roberto HILBERT inexplicably misses his cue on a header from six yards
    4: Colin KAZIM-RICHARDS fists the ball to safety
    9: A wonderful strike from Metin TÜMER is pushed away by the keeper
    10: Colin KAZIM-RICHARDS hardly has to give the tame shot a thought
    11: Piotr TROCHOWSKI is at full stretch but fails to make contact with the inviting cross
    12: BOOKED - Glen JOHNSON for gamemanship
    14: Onder TURACI lacks the final touch
    17: A shot from Stephen APPIAH is cleared off the line and out to safety
    19: Ivica OLIC wins the aerial challenge
    20: Romeo CASTELEN nearly gives the crowd something to cheer about as his drive whistles past the post
    21: Roberto HILBERT beats the offside trap but a poor shot lets him down!
    23: The ball almost rolls into the back of the net, but Frank ROST just about stops the ball on the line!
    24: Benny FEILHABER has a free header which goes wide of the post
    25: A weak shot held no difficulty for Colin KAZIM-RICHARDS
    31: A scramble in the six yard box ensues and Onder TURACI blasts it into the arms of the keeper
    35: The ball is knocked long by Romeo CASTELEN, to send the ball into the oppositions half
    36: GOAL!! - A brilliant through-ball leaves Romeo CASTELEN with just the keeper to beat and he confidently places it! Great finish!
    37: GOAL!! - Benny FEILHABER pokes the ball past the defender on the line following a goalmouth scramble! Not one for the purists but they all count!
    39: A lovely ball falls to Diego LUGANO but he shoots wide
    40: A header at the near post is easily collected by Frank ROST

45:
    Half Time

46: A cross from deep leaves Joris MATHIJSEN in plenty of space, but he fails to captialise on it
    48: Stephen APPIAH chip beats the keeper but it is cleared off the line by the waiting defender
    50: GOAL!! - After a scramble in the box, Romeo CASTELEN bundles it over the line!
    51: Ivica OLIC dives in at the near post only to be denied by the woodwork
    53: BOOKED - The ref brandishes a yellow card to Deniz BARIS after kicking the ball away
    54: BOOKED - A yellow card is given to Guy DEMEL after dangerous play
    57: GOAL!! - The keeper parries a powerful shot but Ivica OLIC follows up on the rebound!
    60: GOAL!! - A fine ball is laid into the path of Romeo CASTELEN who hammers home emphatically!
    62: An ambitious 30 yard drive from Onder TURACI shoots over the bar
    65: A curling shot from Paolo GUERRERO goes just wide of the post
    68: Guy DEMEL takes control of the loose ball
    69: Romeo CASTELEN try from 15 yards is a false dawn, as it slipps past the keepers near post!
    71: A great save by Thimothee ATOUBA prevented an embarrassment for the sleeping defenders
    75: Mateja KEZMAN is put through into the six yard box, but the linesman raises his flag
    76: GOAL!! - Stephen APPIAH caresses in a curling shot! What technique!
    77: Joris MATHIJSEN gets in the way of a thundering shot
    79: A quick burst of speed enables Roberto HILBERT to pull away, only for the linesman to raise his flag for offside
    86: Mateja KEZMAN is clean through on goal with only the keeper to beat, but hits the outside of the post
    88: Some hard tackling by da Silva ROBERTO CARLOS, contributing to his teams defence

90:
    Full Time

20. Clrnc

arsenal without vieira squad is very very strong. omg