• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Soccer Manager.com

Nutsy

Established Member
Arsenal_hleb, Think You should find my name Nadz Mel. I should be in World Championship 841. Otherwise, what about you? What's your manager name?

Juventus bid for Adebayor whose Morale is at average - for the price of £7 million. I'm keeping him still thus I rejected. They're also bidding for Eduardo for £12 million. I just bought the guy and everytime I put him, his average rating is 8+ above and already scored 2 goals in 2 games.

RVP and Diego Milito are my basic starting line-up upfront strikers. Last game against Chavs - home, won 4-2. Lehmann is really getting rusty... Rvp scored 2 and Diego scored 2 adds up to 4.Not Bad..

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
my name is clarence toh. i still couldn't find you. i am in 897.

just drew with dinamo kiev. damn. spuds got thumped 12-0 by barca, but thats because their manager abandoned their team, put goalies in striker position

Nutsy

Established Member
Already send ya a request there mate. So no worries. FC Porto 0 - 5 Arsenal FC my latest result. Diego nearly scored a hattrick in this one. RVP scored one,

Match Report
:

1: BOOKED - Manuel HELDER POSTIGA receives a yellow card after a rash tackle
5: A poor finish by Manuel HELDER POSTIGA
6: Diego MILITO nods down a high ball across the face of goal
12: JORGINHO chip beats the keeper but it is cleared off the line by the waiting defender
14: Johannes DJOUROU wins the aerial challenge
23: A spectacular overhead kick by Aleksandr HLEB flies wide of the mark
27: Robin VAN PERSIE places a right foot shot wide from twenty yards out
28: Vieira ADRIANO takes the ball around two defenders but then fluffs his shot
30: A great effort but Jens LEHMANN is equal to it!
32: A ferocious free kick has Jens LEHMANN scrambling to turn it round for a corner
33: GOAL!! - The keeper parries a powerful shot but Diego MILITO follows up on the rebound!
34: GOAL!! - A cross from the left is headed home by Diego MILITO!
40: Jens LEHMANN clutches the ball gratefully to his chest
41: An easy chance by Diego MILITO goes begging

Half Time

46: A curling shot from Aleksandr HLEB goes just wide of the post
47: Diego MILITO places a right foot shot wide from twenty five yards out
53: Manuel HELDER POSTIGA header goes inches wide
54: GOAL!! - Robin VAN PERSIE hits a powerfull right foot shot into the onion bag! He'll be proud of that one!
57: A mix up in the defence allows Luis GONZALEZ to hammer his shot over
60: GOAL!! - A miss-hit shot from Gael CLICHY squirms under the keepers body! He's embarrassed to claim that one!
69: A fingertip save by da Silva Arruda HELTON denies what would have been a lovely worked goal
70: Manuel HELDER POSTIGA gets the blind side of the defender but is forced to hurry his shot
71: A snapshot by JORGINHO on the edge of the D flies just over
72: Marek CECH shot is cleared of the line by
75: Manuel HELDER POSTIGA has a free header which goes wide of the post
76: Robin VAN PERSIE finds himself clear, but hits the post
78: JORGINHO has his head in his hands, after he blasts wide infront of an open goal!!!!
79: A shot from distance is stopped by da Silva EDUARDO
80: After the keepers initial save JORGINHO runs in for the rebound but agonisingly blasts it over!
82: JORGINHO plays the ball out of his own half
83: da Silva EDUARDO produces a solid save to prevent what would have been a wonderful goal
88: GOAL!! - Johannes DJOUROU shoots from an acute angle and the ball is deflected into the goal!

90:

Full Time

entropy13

Established Member
I'm Atom Soria btw. Added you Arsenal_Hleb. I accepted Lyon's negotations and bought Ben Arfa for £15m, van der Vaart's replacement. :)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

looks like you guys are playing well. haha yeah i accept both your friend request.

looking to buy moutinho, nasri, veloso now...

Nutsy

Established Member
ArsenalwithoutVieira said:
ive requested to be all your freinds- my username is Liam Dye

Damn, Villa and Torres? Nicely done on picking mate. I have to say :shock: already added you. What about you lot's games. Mine is always on Monday GMT 8pm.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

how come you all can get arsenal while i get a damn stuttgart. argh

fabregas is always going to be a loss to arsenal in soccermanager and alot of manager looks to bid for him and so * will cash in on him.

Nutsy

Established Member
You have too look for it really hard Arsenal_hleb. Really really hard. There's a lot of set-ups and if you see Arsenal un managed. then go straight to it. Like I said, I might create a whole league. Payments will be tricky though.

but your form Arsenalwithoutvieira is worrying though. Seemed to find a lot of Arsenal sold Fabregasto Barca...

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

yeah it will be good if someone could create a league then we can all play in A-M league

entropy13

Established Member
Lost to Fiorentina, 2-1...WHY IS HILARIO PLAYING CM AND G. JOHNSON PLAYING F???

I changed the lineup, tactics, everything already before the game!

Nutsy

Established Member
LoL. It happens most time mate, but remeber you CAN'T change your tactics 2 hours before the actual game.

I played against Barcelona. Ooooh, they play Thierry and Fabregas against me. THEY failed to win against me. I forgot to change players before the game with Eboue injured still on field :? but 3-1 baby 3-1. So I was left with 4 subs and 6 players not match fit. Muahaha.

0:
Kick-Off

4: A cross from out wide falls to Thierry HENRY who miss hits the volley
5: Great vision and passing by Gabriel MILITO
11: A ferocious free kick has Arribas VICTOR VALDES scrambling to turn it round for a corner
13: Andres INIESTA will be kicking himself for failing to capitalise on the break
15: A poor finish by RONALDINHO
18: Aparecido da GILBERTO SILVA gains control of the ball and hits a lovely thiry yard ball up the pitch
19: The crowd are on their feet applauding after some magic on the ball by Lionel MESSI
20: An easy chance by Diego MILITO goes begging
23: GOAL!! - Samuel ETO'O converts a fantastic cross with a well placed header!
30: Francesc FABREGAS wins the aerial challenge
35: XAVI miss hits his shot wide of goal
36: A dazzling run by RONALDINHO is ended with a crisp strike that goes agonisingly wide
38: GOAL!! - A speculative chip by Aleksandr HLEB is fumbled by the hapless keeper and rolls agonisingly over the line!

45:
Half Time

46: Gianluca ZAMBROTTA makes it to the bye-line and puts in the cross which is headed clear
48: GOAL!! - Seizing on an error in the defence Aparecido da GILBERTO SILVA rounds the keeper to finish with ease!
54: Tomas ROSICKY nods down a high ball across the face of goal
55: Aleksandr HLEB has his head in his hands, after he blasts wide infront of an open goal!!!!
57: One of the best chances of the half goes begging as RONALDINHO fails to follow up on the rebound
63: Aleksandr HLEB receives the ball on his left and smashes a dipping 25-yarder against the bar
66: GOAL!! - Using his blistering pace Diego MILITO leaves the defenders in his wake and chips the keeper with aplomb!
69: Tomas ROSICKY places a right foot shot wide from twenty yards out
74: A quick burst of speed enables Diego MILITO to pull away, only for the linesman to raise his flag for offside
75: An inswinging corner is headed into the hands of Jens LEHMANN
81: A low shot from da Silva EDUARDO is palmed away by the keeper
89: The keeper comes roaring off his line and clatters with Diego MILITO sending the ball wide

90:
Full Time

:twisted: Aside from the deal against Fabregas and Iniesta etc if only the real Arsenal team can do this. I'll die a happy man.

entropy13

Established Member
Won 2-0 against Olympiacos. Olic with a brace. That's 10 goals in 9 appearances for him now. :)

0:
Kick-Off

3: A 25 yard shot by Ivica OLIC smashes against the crossbar
4: Leonel NUNEZ has a free header which goes wide of the post
10: GOAL!! - Ivica OLIC heads powerfully past the keeper!
11: A cross from the bye-line by Hatem BEN ARFA goes out of play
13: Predrag DJORDJEVIC bursts through the rearguard, not believing his luck, but a poor first touch lets him down!
14: Ieroklis STOLTIDIS beats the offside trap but a poor shot lets him down!
16: Nigel DE JONG header goes inches wide
18: A short pass is collected by Glen JOHNSON who hoofs a hopeful ball over everyones head
20: Ivica OLIC gets the blind side of the defender but is forced to hurry his shot
26: The keeper comes roaring off his line and clatters with Hatem BEN ARFA sending the ball wide
27: Predrag DJORDJEVIC shot is cleared of the line by
28: Predrag DJORDJEVIC strays offside
29: A spectacular overhead kick by Luciano GALLETTI flies wide of the mark
30: Vassilis TOROSIDIS finds himself in space but blasts wide
32: Vassilis TOROSIDIS plays the ball out of his own half
33: Ivica OLIC places a left foot shot wide from twenty five yards out
36: Benny FEILHABER places a right foot shot wide from twenty yards out
40: Joris MATHIJSEN trys to chip the keeper, but hits it over the crossbar
42: Piotr TROCHOWSKI blasts the ball towards the goal, but somehow it just goes wide
44: The striker bursst through the rearguard not believing his luck but Antonis NIKOPOLIDIS is quick off his line

45:
Half Time

49: The ball is collected on the edge of the box by Leonel NUNEZ who slices his shot wide
50: Michalis KONSTANTINOU is brought down in the area, the ref consults his linesman, no penalty!!!
53: Leonel NUNEZ heads onto the roof of the goal
55: BOOKED - A bit harsh - the ref cautions Michalis KONSTANTINOU after a 50/50 challenge!
58: A clear crisp strike by Vassilis TOROSIDIS hits the side netting!
60: GOAL!! - Ivica OLIC finds himself in yards of space and he makes no mistake from 15 yards!
62: Back-peddling clumsily the keeper can only watch as Hatem BEN ARFA lob goes over the bar
63: A dazzling run by Hatem BEN ARFA is ended with a crisp strike that goes agonisingly wide
66: Paolo GUERRERO probes around the area to try and find an opening
68: A last ditch saving tackle by Luciano GALLETTI sees it out for a corner
69: A free header by Leonel NUNEZ hardly troubles the keeper
71: The imposing Santos JÚLIO CÉSAR heads inches over
75: Ivica OLIC centeres the ball
76: Before Michalis KONSTANTINOU shot could nestle in the corner of the net it is clattered away at full stretch for a corner!
78: Michalis KONSTANTINOU gains control at the edge of the box but curls his shot inches wide
82: Antonis NIKOPOLIDIS dives to his right and clutches the ball to his chest
89: Michalis KONSTANTINOU is starting to boss the play as he is getting more on the ball and space

90:
Full Time

ArsenalwithoutVieira

won 3-0 to stop the rot- got a new look arsenal now

Ceni
Eboue-Toure-Ayala- Cordoba
Hleb-Makoun-Gilberto-Rosicky
Villa-Torres

and have now gone a signed Owen, Quaresma and Alves!

entropy13

Established Member
A 5-1 win against Fenerbahçe.

Who wouldn't, when they've got Kazim-Richards on goal and Volkan as a midfielder. :lol:

3 goals for Castelen, a hat-trick in his first start (and appearance).
Top of Division 2 now. :)

0:
Kick-Off

0: A smooth one-two between Juan Pablo SORIN and his team mate to create some nice passing moves
1: After the keepers initial save Benny FEILHABER runs in for the rebound but agonisingly blasts it over!
2: Roberto HILBERT inexplicably misses his cue on a header from six yards
4: Colin KAZIM-RICHARDS fists the ball to safety
9: A wonderful strike from Metin TÜMER is pushed away by the keeper
10: Colin KAZIM-RICHARDS hardly has to give the tame shot a thought
11: Piotr TROCHOWSKI is at full stretch but fails to make contact with the inviting cross
12: BOOKED - Glen JOHNSON for gamemanship
14: Onder TURACI lacks the final touch
17: A shot from Stephen APPIAH is cleared off the line and out to safety
19: Ivica OLIC wins the aerial challenge
20: Romeo CASTELEN nearly gives the crowd something to cheer about as his drive whistles past the post
21: Roberto HILBERT beats the offside trap but a poor shot lets him down!
23: The ball almost rolls into the back of the net, but Frank ROST just about stops the ball on the line!
24: Benny FEILHABER has a free header which goes wide of the post
25: A weak shot held no difficulty for Colin KAZIM-RICHARDS
31: A scramble in the six yard box ensues and Onder TURACI blasts it into the arms of the keeper
35: The ball is knocked long by Romeo CASTELEN, to send the ball into the oppositions half
36: GOAL!! - A brilliant through-ball leaves Romeo CASTELEN with just the keeper to beat and he confidently places it! Great finish!
37: GOAL!! - Benny FEILHABER pokes the ball past the defender on the line following a goalmouth scramble! Not one for the purists but they all count!
39: A lovely ball falls to Diego LUGANO but he shoots wide
40: A header at the near post is easily collected by Frank ROST

45:
Half Time

46: A cross from deep leaves Joris MATHIJSEN in plenty of space, but he fails to captialise on it
48: Stephen APPIAH chip beats the keeper but it is cleared off the line by the waiting defender
50: GOAL!! - After a scramble in the box, Romeo CASTELEN bundles it over the line!
51: Ivica OLIC dives in at the near post only to be denied by the woodwork
53: BOOKED - The ref brandishes a yellow card to Deniz BARIS after kicking the ball away
54: BOOKED - A yellow card is given to Guy DEMEL after dangerous play
57: GOAL!! - The keeper parries a powerful shot but Ivica OLIC follows up on the rebound!
60: GOAL!! - A fine ball is laid into the path of Romeo CASTELEN who hammers home emphatically!
62: An ambitious 30 yard drive from Onder TURACI shoots over the bar
65: A curling shot from Paolo GUERRERO goes just wide of the post
68: Guy DEMEL takes control of the loose ball
69: Romeo CASTELEN try from 15 yards is a false dawn, as it slipps past the keepers near post!
71: A great save by Thimothee ATOUBA prevented an embarrassment for the sleeping defenders
75: Mateja KEZMAN is put through into the six yard box, but the linesman raises his flag
76: GOAL!! - Stephen APPIAH caresses in a curling shot! What technique!
77: Joris MATHIJSEN gets in the way of a thundering shot
79: A quick burst of speed enables Roberto HILBERT to pull away, only for the linesman to raise his flag for offside
86: Mateja KEZMAN is clean through on goal with only the keeper to beat, but hits the outside of the post
88: Some hard tackling by da Silva ROBERTO CARLOS, contributing to his teams defence

90:
Full Time

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom