• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Turkish journalist Sardar Ali .. "Fenerbahce has set the defense center as a priority in the winter ... The first goal is always Sokratis. There are other alternative options."

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Has a Turkish club actually signed any of our players yet? They're turning into Serie A clubs for me ffs, just circling around and never pulling the trigger. Maybe the two countries have a lot of bullshit in the papers about transfers, clearly never actually interested enough to buy our players.

And yeah as the posters above said, there is no need for someone who is going to have the ball in his court in 6 months time, to move to a country he and his family may not be 100% comfortable in. If he would have left for gametime he already would have done so in the summer. He's taking every penny he can get from this club and staying in London until his contract expires. With a newborn baby maybe he will look to return to Greece, Italy/Germany or just see if he can join a Palace or West Ham this summer depending on what he and his family want.

As usual Arsenal football club are providing the best retirement package you can get for players, come here to retire!!

Last edited:

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Gets 6 months wages off the books. Fair play to Sokratis he could have held out.

Club trying it's best to shift the dead weight early. Must be about 200k per week we are shifting out here with him and Kolasanic leaving (all be it Kolasanic is on loan)
Yes, and then we add another 200k/w for Willian

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Yes, and then we add another 200k/w for Willian
Yes maybe but I guess when Willian was signed he wasn't classed as dead wood and we signed him with those other guys still on board.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Going to miss him. Can't do the 300 .gif anymore once he is gone :(

Unless Mavropanos comes good...

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom