• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sokratis (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
A model pro and a tryer. Thanks and good luck to him.

Good luck to him, but I don’t fully agree with those here saying he was a model pro. He was somewhat a hothead at times on the pitch, and while the passion was good, some could say Mediterranean, when you lose your head in the moment with emotions or whatever the lack of discipline is irresponsible for the team overall. Aggressiveness is good. Losing your head is not.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Good luck to him, but I don’t fully agree with those here saying he was a model pro. He was somewhat a hothead at times on the pitch, and while the passion was good, some could say Mediterranean, when you lose your head in the moment with emotions or whatever the lack of discipline is irresponsible for the team overall. Aggressiveness is good. Losing your head is not.
I meant model pro in terms of no off field nonsense, giving his best in training and on the pitch. I've never seen anyone lose it as much as Vieira and he was one of the very best.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Had a very good first seaaon with us. Sokratis became error prone at the start of his second season but then filled in well at RB for 3 consecutive matches and procduce more good peformances at RB than Bellerin had done in 2 seasons. Won the first match against Olympiacos with him and RB and unfortunately Arteta made the horrible mistake of putting Bellerin back in the second leg which ultimately cost us.

Sokratis has been an underrated player in his time here for us.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Bit of a weird move given he's only got 6 months left on his contract.

I'm sure we're sweetening the contract termination a bit financially for him to leave like this.

I can't complain though, good professional and solid player who unfortunately isn't suited to the style Arteta wants to play.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Really wierd why we haven't canceled his contract already so he free to chose team.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Genoa would be good for him back where he started they fighting relegation every season changing managers for fun every 4-6 months lol

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Seem Sokratis not decided yet between Genoa or Fenerbache. Mustafi won't be moving to Genoa he played for Sampdoria it's thier rivals

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He cost what 18m? Hopefully we get some fee and both parties move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom