• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Southampton v Arsenal- Fa cup 4th round- 17:30 Sat 28th 2017

The outcome?

• Win for us

• A capitulation by us

• Or energy sapping, schedule packing replay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
We can safely assume that the Saints winning today is a good thing for us. I can imagine they will be tired saturday and will focus less as well on the FA Cup, now they are going to the League Cup final. Hopefully, our guys will come back with a W.

Polar Bear

Southampton is always a very hard game for us.. at home or away. We must NOT rest any players, Sanchez and Özil and the like must start, if he rests them and plays a weaker team like he did in league cup against Southampton it will be a huge mistake.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Phoned up Mystic Megan and she foresaw a dry day at the coast, slightly warmer than it has been.

She couldn't see Wenger anywhere in her visions and Bouldy was struggling to zip up his jacket.

Definitely saw Fraser Foster taking the ball out of his net twice and Aaron Ramsey dabbing to the crowd.

You heard it here first lads, 0-2 the Arsenal. Get your money out.

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
Hello fellow gooners. Have you ever wondered why we follow football in such a fanatical way? I have been an Arsenal supporter all my life and like many of you have experienced the highs and lows. I have found that football brings out the worst in me. I have become a born again believer in Jesus Christ and he has saved me from the life I have led. The first two commandments were to worship only God and not to make any idols so that we will lose our love for the father.

Football stadiums are nothing more than worship temples where we revere these football idols. Many of you will ridicule this message and say “stupid bible thumper all fanatical about God”. Well I would respond to you that the religion of football and footballing idols is far more fanatical and without sense. I’m not saying do not support the team and enjoy games but when I see comments like “Özil is God” etc.. I can’t help but feel that this message needs to go out to you. Jesus said he is the way, the truth and the life and no man comes to the father but by me. All I would ask is that you ask the God of the bible into your lives and see what happens. The alternative to this is eternity away from the presence of the God and that is hell indeed.

Ewarwoowar

Hello fellow gooners. Have you ever wondered why we follow football in such a fanatical way? I have been an Arsenal supporter all my life and like many of you have experienced the highs and lows. I have found that football brings out the worst in me. I have become a born again believer in Jesus Christ and he has saved me from the life I have led. The first two commandments were to worship only God and not to make any idols so that we will lose our love for the father.

Football stadiums are nothing more than worship temples where we revere these football idols. Many of you will ridicule this message and say “stupid bible thumper all fanatical about God”. Well I would respond to you that the religion of football and footballing idols is far more fanatical and without sense. I’m not saying do not support the team and enjoy games but when I see comments like “Özil is God” etc.. I can’t help but feel that this message needs to go out to you. Jesus said he is the way, the truth and the life and no man comes to the father but by me. All I would ask is that you ask the God of the bible into your lives and see what happens. The alternative to this is eternity away from the presence of the God and that is hell indeed.

Sounds like we really need him,, what position does He play and can we afford him?

Last edited:

Ewarwoowar

Somebody told me He was available on a free,He's out my reach then.

Last edited:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
With Watford next Tue and Chelsea on the Sat, Wenger will rest some players for the Saints game. I would start Lucas at CF or play Alexis CF and Lucas on the wing. We are short in the middle so I guess it has to be Coq/Ramsey. Gibbs for Monreal and Ospina for Cech.

Ewarwoowar

Says will play a first team:) and discusses Xhaka airport incident not revealing much though!

Arsène Displaying class as per!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom