• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2018/19

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Villarreal is an entertaining team, need them to stay up. Hopefully they won’t rue the dropped points here.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Did Santi wanted to leave us or we didn't want to keep him? He is still a top class player and would thrive with someone like Torreira next to him.
Chewbacca was very good as well, we could use his energy on the right side.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Did Santi wanted to leave us or we didn't want to keep him? He is still a top class player and would thrive with someone like Torreira next to him.

Contract was up and with his injury problems + advancing years we decided against offering him a new one.

9jagooner

Santi wanted to stay. I'm sure I read somewhere that he even offered to take a pay as you play contract but we didn't accept.

On another note, I know I'm probably spamming now but Chukwueze is on another level.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Contract was up and with his injury problems + advancing years we decided against offering him a new one.
I guess nobody expected he would play like this after his injury problems. It's a shame really as he would add technical quality and creativity to our midfield.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
On another note, I know I'm probably spamming now but Chukwueze is on another level.
Looks raw sometimes but he is not scared to play even against Barca. I would take him if we can get him for 50m or something, he would massively improve our attack and solve our right wing issues.

9jagooner

Looks raw sometimes but he is not scared to play even against Barca. I would take him if we can get him for 50m or something, he would massively improve our attack and solve our right wing issues.
50M? Not sure he'll be that expensive especially if Villareal are relegated.
I'm sure we can get him for £20M if we want. Only issue is, he's not a regular for the national team so not sure of work permit.

You should have seen the game against Real Madrid. He's raw but that's not surprising for a player who's developed in Nigeria. With good coaching and willingness to learn, he'll improve.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
50M? Not sure he'll be that expensive especially if Villareal are relegated.
I'm sure we can get him for £20M if we want. Only issue is, he's not a regular for the national team so not sure of work permit.
He looks more dangerous than Malcom who went for 40, but the market is crazy so it could be anything. I don't see them dropping to lower division, they are really good team.

HBL

Established Member
Ridiculous game of football. Messi is a genius, Santi still has it and Chukwueze is going to be class.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
One of my favourite post invincible attacking player, up there with Hleb, Nasri, Arshavin, Fabregas, Van Persie.

9jagooner

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom