• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2018/19

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Honestly, don't know why Costa saw red, although he probably should have seen red for the elbow on Lenglet earlier. He must have said something unforgivable to get sent off for that since it was a straight red. Probably ruined this match as both teams were really going for it prior to the sending off.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly, don't know why Costa saw red, although he probably should have saw red for the elbow on Lenglet earlier. He must have said something unforgivable to get sent off for that since it was a straight red. Probably ruined this match as both teams were really going for it prior to the sending off.
He insulted the ref in his face and that red card you can't do that

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
He insulted the ref in his face and that red card you can't do that
You usually don't see players getting a straight red for dissent (unless they touch the ref which wasn't the case with Costa), and I'm sure refs hear a lot of **** from players all the time. Especially in a game with title implications, I would have hoped the ref would show some leniency and only dish out a yellow. But if what you posted is true, then that is pretty bad. Costa's reputation probably played a part in the sending off as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You usually don't see players getting a straight red for dissent, and I'm sure refs hear a lot of **** from players all the time. Especially in a game with title implications, I would have hoped the ref would show some leniency and only dish out a yellow. But if what you posted is true, then that is pretty bad. Costa's reputation probably played a part in the sending off also.
You right all players insult refs but they don't do it in his face so they don't get booking the problem Diego Costa is idiot

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
I think oblak comfortably best GK in the world right now.
Great save and instincts on that Suarez save, very quick off the line. I don't know about comfortably being the best, but he definitely has an argument. I think ter Stegen and Oblak are neck and neck with DDG not being at his best this season. Been Motm today so far though.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Suarez scores out of nowhere, great finish. Tough for Atletico who deserved the result more. Pretty much will confirm Barca's title if score holds.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Messi is absolutely amazing.
Wasn't his best performance, but still created their two best chances (Alba 1v1 off the post off the brilliant lobbed through ball and played in Suarez 1v1 which was saved), and scored as well.

Barca can put their complete focus on the CL now, La Liga is pretty much decided.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Partey is amazing almost every time I see him.. Really hope Manu doesn't get him.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Partey is amazing almost every time I see him.. Really hope Manu doesn't get him.
Felt him being unavailable vs Juve 2nd leg due to suspension was a huge loss for Atletico. I'm hoping Atletico are able to keep him since I don't want him to come to England if we aren't getting him (which we aren't). Looks to be a top player entering his prime.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough
Top Bottom