• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Spanish Football 2018/19

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Barca clinch the title. Messi comes off the bench to get them the vital goal. Levante gave them everything they wanted and more and pushed Barca to the limit.

Barca were very ragged and clumsy protecting that one goal lead, though, and barely clung on, with Levante hitting the post in the final minutes. Not often you see them out of sorts and not composed, especially at home.

Liverpool should be very encouraged and confident that they can get a result at the Nou Camp.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Ffs, Messi is just such a cheat, you could play him of the bench each single game and it would probably be enough for him to win you the league and the golden boot :lol:

Nonetheless, Barca must be very very careful not to be outplayed by Liverpool. They've developed a habit of having off-days in the CL which duely cost them.

Especially against Liverpool you have to be there at 100% and up for a fight. It's probably the team Barca will have the biggest trouble with.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Marca either need better English editing, or better translators...I didn't understand what they were trying to say

The Santiago Bernabeu is a stadium with memories. Sometimes, like an adult with a retina that has seen it all, you find it difficult to get up from the seat to give a hug, but in the end you stand up and squeeze until you crush the other person with your affection.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Messi needs his own threat. The man has given every football fan who isn’t a Madird or Ronaldo fan a decade of pure joy and entertainment.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Marca either need better English editing, or better translators...I didn't understand what they were trying to say

The Santiago Bernabeu is a stadium with memories. Sometimes, like an adult with a retina that has seen it all, you find it difficult to get up from the seat to give a hug, but in the end you stand up and squeeze until you crush the other person with your affection.

It's such a legendary place so full of memories already you think you've seen it all, but it still manages to surprise you with more magic moments.

Whoever wrote that for them needs to get the axe.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's such a legendary place so full of memories already you think you've seen it all, but it still manages to surprise you with more magic moments.

Whoever wrote that for them needs to get the axe.
;)
you should apply, especially with your background

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Valencia beating relegation fodder pub team 2-6 away from home to get in the mood. Meanwhile in London...

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Just as a pure defender this guy was as close to the peak as I've seen in recent years.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Seems like it is time for Barca to trough for a few years. The squad needs a major shakeup.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Getafe could be about to get the 4th Champions League spot going into this last week of games.

They're at Barca and I believe they need to match Sevilla's result who are at Atleti.

(I think Valencia could still finish 4th depending on results too)

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Getafe could be about to get the 4th Champions League spot going into this last week of games.

They're at Barca and I believe they need to match Sevilla's result who are at Atleti.

(I think Valencia could still finish 4th depending on results too)

Ended up with Valencia getting 4th on goal difference.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom