• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stephen Ireland

qs

Established Member
He pisses all over Diaby in terms of ability, workrate, etc but he'd offer just as little defensively. He's a quality player no doubt about it but he really isn't the type of player Wenger signs on a personal level. The guy is a complete and utter nutcase.

Either way City wont sell him. He's their best player this season.

outlaw_member

Established Member
You've really had it out for Diaby, Q's. Don't be surprised if you were eating humble pie by the end of the season.

kamikaze80

Established Member
General said:
ireland.jpg
I mean come on. :shock:
no way anyone's driving that monstrosity into the parking deck at the emirates.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus
That's truly bizarre. It looks like a Licorice Allsort. I saw the interior of Ade's car recently and that was rather harrowing too.

qs

Established Member
He had a myspace page about how he hates football and only plays for the money too. Guys nuts.

General

Established Member
Didn't he drop his shorts after scoring in a game last season to reveal some superman underwear? He truly is one ****ing weirdo.

TomasCR

Established Member
You mean this:
StephIrelandSIE_468x787.jpg

or this?
_42586217_ireland300.jpg

He´s the last player I would like to see in an Arsenal shirt to be honest, disgusting.

Anzac

Established Member
He looks like he's got more character than anyone in our mob apart from the class clown Eboue............

still not going to happen - AW's already dropping Ramsey's name when talking of transfers, as an example of our strength & class of player coming thru'.

qs

Established Member
Loads of stuff over here about him returning to the Ireland international side. Maybe he's calming down, maybe he's been talking to Liam Brady. ;)

Jameel46

Established Member
TomasCR said:
He´s the last player I would like to see in an Arsenal shirt to be honest, disgusting.

and that is your reasoning for not wanting to buy a player? that sir, is disgusting.

Ireland in truth would be a better buy than Arshavin as he's Prem proven, younger, in top form, and not cup-tied.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
and yet, not a chance in hell of coming here...

Jameel, there are players that, while extremely talented, i would personally not want anywhere near our club.. Cassano is one of those players...

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom