• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Stephen Ireland

AFCG7

Established Member
I reckon we need a nutter at the club. Cassano would be the one for me though , he is a bit more over the top than Ireland is :D :D

kamikaze80

Established Member
Lukazan said:
kamikaze80 said:
General said:
ireland.jpg
I mean come on. :shock:
no way anyone's driving that monstrosity into the parking deck at the emirates.
Really? Come on, we're hardly a bunch of hard men ourselves.
yep, we will definitely get that intimidation factor back when they see us arriving in the barbiemobile ;).

Lukazan

Established Member
If he's crazy enough to drive that, opposition players will be wondering what he might be crazy enough to do if they try and kick him. ;)

Anyway, sign him up I say. Not only talented, but a crazy character to boot. This current crop are boring as ****.

arsenalfc0719

Established Member
Exactly.

I like players with character, and that show it on the pitch.

I'd much rather Cassano though, as hes no doubt one of the best players in the world. Oh and he doesn't drive something like that..I think.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
oh my lord.. he is one of my least favorite players on the planet... (Cassano)

it matters not, Wenger would never EVER sign such a head case....

DaGunners

Established Member
Great shout on Cassano guys. Would absolutely be perfect for one of our wings. Would create chances for fun...

kamikaze80

Established Member
cassano, yea right.

you have to wonder though, about a guy who drives a pink car and drops his shorts on the pitch... :eek:

Tony Montana

Established Member
Lukazan said:
Anyway, sign him up I say. Not only talented, but a crazy character to boot. This current crop are boring as f**k.

Tell me about it.

Against Bolton today I saw no character other than RVP.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1110725/You-drive-crazy-Sportsmail-reveals-Premier-League-star-range-car.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... e-car.html</a>

Scroll down to his car.

Think pink: Stephen Ireland customised his Range Rover for a breast cancer charity

How **** do you all feel now!

General

Established Member
Jasard said:
How s**t do you all feel now!

Kudos I guess but he didn't have to do the pink gloves as well. :wink:

Those dropped shorts and alleged wig wearing last season still prove a numpty (unless he was doing them for charity as well)

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom