• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Steven Nzonzi

Aevi

Hale End FC
This thread :lol:

Time to close it up though, all we've got is one very unreliable link.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Would be pleased with this, clear upgrade on Coquelin (and Xhaka in current form). Good stop gap option if we can pull it off. £35m is a bit outrageous though.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Would love this signing, could either be an upgrade on Xhaka or could perhaps means we could switch back to 4 at the back as it'd have us more solid in midfield. Very underrated player, defensively and tactically astute while also being good at controlling the pace of games.

Aevi

Hale End FC
There's no mention of Arsenal in the AS article?
That's a separate article, this one is just showing that there are tensions so there is indeed a chance of this happening. I think the original AS article linking us is from 2 weeks ago, and with N'Zonzi falling out we can definitely get him if we want him.

I'd prefer Dendoncker though, who would be at a similar price to N'Zonzi's release clause.

Reactions: A_G

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He was quite meh when he played at Blackburn ages ago.
I doubt Sven will go for him.

LG10

Similar problems to Xhaka. Slow, has to play at his own pace. Better defensively though. Bit better on the ball.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe he signing for westham lol.

Well we should have got him in summer he was available and he is good midfielder.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
This is a quality mid-season signing if i ever saw one. Reel him in Big Wengz.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
A practical, sensible signing to fill a long standing hole in the team?

No chance.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom