• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Steven Nzonzi

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

That last page sums up our transfer window. Ridiculous arguments about when a 28 year old becomes 29 in a dead Steven N'Zonzi thread.

Is the banter era back, lads? :drool:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Why am I surprised that fractions are beyond you?

Of course you're not rounding that up, nobody wants to sound older than really they're.

If your birthday is in november, you're a lot nearer to 60 than 59. That's a fact.
But nobody considers him 60 yet... Or we'd be rounding up 6 months after our birthday's.

JHusMan

You seem to understand nothing. . But I'll humour you.
Q. Is 28.9 nearer 28 or 29 ?

If you walked into a shop and saw a sandwich you wanted for £2 but only had £1.75 do you reckon if you go up to the checkout they'd let you have it for £1.75 because "its closer to £2 than £1"

Christ

:lol:

say yes

forum master baiter
@Ashybashy86 @JHusMan @Mark Tobias

As much as I'd love to keep chucking BlackburnGeorge quotes at you, you really need to read this:

CHUk-BJVEAAMDNI.jpg:large

Probably Arsenal twitter's finest moment.

We used to count how many winters each one of us had lived here in my country back in the day.

While 28.75 is closer to 29 than 28. I wouldnt say I have gone round the sun 29 times until I have actually done so.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I would play him with Ramsey in central midfield. The only reason we are not talking about Xhaka's terrible performance against Leicester is that we somehow managed to win. In other news, with Holding Xhaka was our poorest footballer on the pitch.

Really? Holding was better than Kolasinac. The latter was trying to do everything but not the duty he was delegated at that very game, which was defence.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom