• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Steven Nzonzi

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

replacing Ramsey with Nzonzi doesn't seem right to me.Xhaka and Nzonzi both are pretty static; they'll just sit infront of defence.If we are looking for a backup we should get a proper CM not a CDM.I don't think we can play Xhaka and a DM together.
Ramsey isn't being replaced. He would have extra cover so that if he or Xhaka or missing someone of good quality can be brought in.

Us playing with two solid holders isn't the worst idea either.

Marsal

Bosnian Gooner
I would play him with Ramsey in central midfield. The only reason we are not talking about Xhaka's terrible performance against Leicester is that we somehow managed to win. In other news, with Holding Xhaka was our poorest footballer on the pitch.

grunger

I would play him with Ramsey in central midfield. The only reason we are not talking about Xhaka's terrible performance against Leicester is that we somehow managed to win. In other news, with Holding Xhaka was our poorest footballer on the pitch.
Can't see how you think Xhaka was the poorest, just check his stats, also assist for the 2 crucial goals.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Why am I not surprised that fractions are beyond you? The day after his birthday, he is no longer 28.
Why am I not surprised you're being an outright cvnt again.

Right up until your 29th birthday, you are considered 28. Who the fvck ever says they are 28.444447?

Preacher

Always Crying
Twitter classic:
CHUk-BJVEAAMDNI.jpg:large

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Have their been any decent links for this player. I can only see the tabloids + Express.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Have their been any decent links for this player. I can only see the tabloids + Express.
No, and thank god. @say yes (the fractions genius) has reminded us that he is not 28, he is in fact 28.66666666666666666666666667 years old. Which of course, MUST be rounded up to 29 (Or whichever age you think retirement should take place). Maybe we should sell Alexis too on the same logic.

say yes

forum master baiter
No, and thank god. @say yes (the fractions genius) has reminded us that he is not 28, he is in fact 28.66666666666666666666666667 years old. Which of course, MUST be rounded up to 29 (Or whichever age you think retirement should take place). Maybe we should sell Alexis too on the same logic.

Perhaps if you had paid more attention in maths lessons? You might remember "round up or down to the nearest whole number"

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom