• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tammy Abraham

Do you want Tammy at Arsenal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • No

Votes: 34 45.9%
  • Don't care either

Votes: 20 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Francis Jeffers?

Proper winner...

francis-jeffers-of-arsenal-with-the-premier-league-trophy-after-the-picture-id1219141007

...he kinda looks like someone mashed Holding and Maguire together :lol:

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Look I didn't wanna say it but here goes.

I'm not the only person on this account. My younger brother also uses it. So if there's sometimes differing opinions that is the reason. I'll start taking full control if it stops that.
Oh I get it now. Your brother always logs in before we have been strongly linked to a player. You log in after our interest becomes serious.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Listen to the fanbase moan about Lacazette who isn’t even our main striker for another season or put up with Tammy and the “bambi on ice” crap the fans will inevitably say if he’s dumb enough to join.

Both are sh*tty options tbh.

Riou

Listen to the fanbase moan about Lacazette who isn’t even our main striker for another season or put up with Tammy and the “bambi on ice” crap the fans will inevitably say if he’s dumb enough to join.

Complaining about something new, is still something new, I guess.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭

0 chance he’s going to come in, score goals and play well and be praised accordingly then?

Macho

Dusted 🔻

0 chance he’s going to come in, score goals and play well and be praised accordingly then?
We all know him and have watched him play, what do you think?

He’s not VP and he’s from Chelsea, the work he’s going to have to put in to be considered a success is beyond his capabilities in my opinion.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Over the years, we had Bergkamp, Henry, Van Persie, Sanchez who are top strikers. Other than that, our strikers were pretty rubbish footballers. We need that Firmino, Benzema, Van Persie, Bergkamp type of striker. And I think Abraham would not be good enough to play like that.

Riou

Players from Chelsea have been signed by us, and played well for us.

Maybe not recently with Cech, Luiz and Willian (though I think Luiz was somewhat decent, especially in the FA cup win) but Gallas (bar getting 10, and pre Birmingham) was very good for us, while Benayoun you could argue never had a bad game here...it's not a death sentence to sign someone from a rival, maybe not someone on their 30s though, that increases the risk tenfold.

Our fans aren't expecting him to be Drogba, and if they are then they are being kinda dumb...but he is a good young striker, who has potential, in a market that doesn't have that many great options and at a time when we probably can't attract great options either...if everything works out, this good be a very good deal for the club.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Players from Chelsea have been signed by us, and played well for us.

Maybe not recently with Cech, Luiz and Willian (though I think Luiz was somewhat decent, especially in the FA cup win) but Gallas (bar getting 10, and pre Birmingham) was very good for us, while Benayoun you could argue never had a bad game here...it's not a death sentence to sign someone from a rival, maybe not someone on their 30s though, that increases the risk tenfold.

Our fans aren't expecting him to be Drogba, and if they are then they are being kinda dumb...but he is a good young striker, who has potential, in a market that doesn't have that many great options and at a time when we probably can't attract great options either...if everything works out, this good be a very good deal for the club.
Gallas was rubbish.

IstraBalagina

Over the years, we had Bergkamp, Henry, Van Persie, Sanchez who are top strikers. Other than that, our strikers were pretty rubbish footballers. We need that Firmino, Benzema, Van Persie, Bergkamp type of striker. And I think Abraham would not be good enough to play like that.
Sanchez was not a top striker, plus Firmino is not in that bracket.
Aubameyang? Top scorer in 2 straight seasons, deserves some respect.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Our fans aren't expecting him to be Drogba, and if they are then they are being kinda dumb...
The Arsenal fanbase is not the brightest though. I think even if Tammy comes and does ok he will be seen in a certain way.

Apart from his ability to run and him not being Lacazette he has none of the other typical traits that Arsenal fans care for.

Think it’s a bad signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom